Is it a Wishful Thinking?

Is it a Wishful Thinking?

A Chapter by ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

For four years, the RPG World had been calm and peaceful. The 10th Sun shone upon the peaceful city of futuristic city of Merutopia. The people lived a peaceful life free of danger. The people look up at the sky and praise the Sun God. No one knows what will be happening in the future. 
On a normal peaceful day, a day where the sun shine brightly and the sky was clear. On that day, no one knew what will happen. The clear blue sky will turn gray, the earth will shake, the gates of Hell will spread and the Heavens will fall. 
The smell of blood can smelled millions of kilometers away. The cry and screams for help can be heard everywhere. The Prime Gods who once live their life looking down at the people who praise them will be crushed by the unfairness of life as they atone for the sins they have committed.
In the ring of ignorance, everyone is equal. The more you expand your ring of knowledge, the more the ring of ignorance will expand. 
In a blink of an eye, the futuristic city of Merutopia was registered as a "Forgotten Land". In a week, Merutopia was erased from the history. 
To see the sun shine brightly, to see the clear blue sky and to live their peaceful life once again. Is it a possible happening or just wishful thinking?


© 2015 ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on July 9, 2015
Last Updated on July 9, 2015


Author

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

神奈川のどこかにいるのデース~~~!!!, ™ーム業界



Writing