The God Cell Creation System: Lily

The God Cell Creation System: Lily

A Chapter by ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

The God Cell Creation System: Lily 
I am a normal 25 years old lady. My hair is a straight light brown bob cut which had a grown a few centimeters longer now, I usually wear a red plastic headband as a hair ornament. All my life I was looking for someone to love me, someone to start a happy family with. My friends kept telling me that my standards on a Male partner are too high up and they said I should lower it down. I was a self-centered woman, because of that I spent my life alone. 

The things I want in a man is that he is a happy go lucky kind of a person, younger than me, extremely brave, absurdly honest and doesn't keep any secret from me, and will always put up with me and my hobby. Unfortunately, no one was able to put up with me once they discovered my hobby. After 15 years of searching for that someone, I gave up and discovered that Gods exists. Yes, just like Zeus and Athena. One of my friends, told me a possible to visit those Gods. 

After some hard work and long wait, I managed to visit the place where those Gods live. The place was just like a paradise, there was a river with gold as the water. I found many wonderful things that a normal person would never see. I felt like once I see those Gods, I would be happy forever. Back then, I immediately thought that my future would bright once I meet up with the Gods and ask them to give me the man of my dreams. 

After walking around the paradise, I found the place where the Gods live. I was able to meet those Gods, they were giant and look really scary. They also look really arrogant, bathing in gold and looking really rich. When I talked to them, the first they said to me was, 
A human. Another pathetic powerless creature」They immediately looked down on me, I hated the way they looked at me. When I told them what my wish was, they just laughed at me. After they laughed at me, one of the God snapped his fingers and sent me back to the world I live in. 

Not only he sent me back, he ruined the world I live in. 

It was scorching hot, the buildings were easily destroyed the meteors falling down like rain drops. The people were running away screaming and leaving behind their property but ended up getting crushed by a fireball. The world ended in just roughly 5 minutes. I managed to survive till the end and saw the ruins those damn Gods had left. I was saddened by the sight, I was angered by the fake Gods who doesn't care about the people below them and having all the good things with them.

I've decided to do one thing before I die. I will create true Gods from people who have sunk to the bottom of Hell or have suffered the same thing I have gone through. A group of people who will be better than those trash Gods. A group people who will be stronger than those Gods. My friend told me everything she know about creating an Original Spell. Yes, I decided to use that knowledge to create a Spell, The strongest and the largest Spell anyone had ever invented. 

The God Cell Creation System. The very first "God" I created was the strongest of them all. The second one is another one of my friends who had died before the apocalypse. She is a wild, energetic and a happy go lucky kind of a girl, she always seek the fun out of everything. The third one is a rather quite one, she likes to eat fish and has a weird way of talking. 

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

We finally meet again....」He talked to me just like always. The way he talk to me had always warmed my heart. The person I have been searching for the whole time was right in front of me, living his life happily. I would be really happy to help him, everything I had done weren't for nothing....Anneline?


© 2015 ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀


Author's Note

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
Yeah, Guess who is the real bad guy

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lol I have the same standards except for age which is either 1-5 years older or 1-2 years younger. But damn, how many times did you play VN to get the people standards accurately? Or is it your own standards?

The Greek Mythology, were Gods is more of a b*****d than humans. They just destroyed the world for fun. And the woman, who just seeks for someone became the avenger, that destroys other Gods. Their lives must be fun.

Posted 9 Years Ago


kclyaine

9 Years Ago

Then why did you say 'nobody'?
❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

9 Years Ago

Nobody would be able to go to my standards
kclyaine

9 Years Ago

Lol, that is so high. How come your not 'high' enough to be floating in the sky?

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
1 Review
Added on March 25, 2015
Last Updated on March 25, 2015


Author

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

神奈川のどこかにいるのデース~~~!!!, ™ーム業界



Writing