Crown's Blood

Crown's Blood

A Chapter by ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

The Grand Order ~Side B~ Episode Rebellion

"A 'Change' can't happen in just one night, however it can happen after a long period of time."

That was what I used to believe in.

I was once told that this world can be changed, turn it into a better place and everyone will be happy. If that is actuallly possible, this world would have been better in the first place.

It is impossible to make a happy world, someone out there will be granted the short end of the straw. In order to make a happy world, it needs to be ethically correct. For a person to make this world a better place, he or she needs to consider people's Dignity, Value and Worth of Life. Along with those three, that person needs to Respect other's well being, Positive Intent, Consideration of alternative points of view, For the common good and Fairness. That is what creating a happy world hard because something like Fairness varies to different people.

To make a happy world, you need to listen what people desire which is usually the freedom of choice. That is also an obstacle in front of the person that is trying to make a happy world. As long as people are granted the freedom of choice, even if 99% of the world accepts the person trying to make a happy world, there will be 1% that will reject that person because they are aware they have a choice.

And she was aware of that basic fact...

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

I stood on top of the cliff that is overlooking the kingdom my father had ruled over for decades. The Sun just rose, lighting up the kingdom with faint orange light. The smoke coming out of the burning buildings of the kingdom started to pollute the sky and ruining the beautiful view of the sun. When I listen closely, I could hear the citizens' cry and screams of terror along with the infantrymens' gun shots. The sounds won't stop, even I couldn't stop the suffering of the innocent citizens. All I could do was watch and grit my teeth.

「Your Highness, what should we do now? Should we go back and fight or should we seek refuge in the prairie」Livy was kneeling down on her right knee a few feet behind me as she waited for my answer. Her golden hair that was tied up into a pony tail with a red ribbon swayed as the cold morning breeze blew pass by us.She has a very obvious cut on her left bicep which she was trying to hide with her right hand. Her uniform of the First General was destroyed during our escape. A portion her frilly purple bra was showing through the hole on her uniform, I was worried that she might get a cold. She is one of the people left that I could trust.
「We will move to the prairie, we need to treat you and Ricrea's wounds. Tell Fran to start the car and that I will be there in a minute」I sent Livy back to my car which we used to escape the kingdom. I can't afford losing another important person in my life.
「Are you sure to leave the Kingdom, your Highness?」Livy stared down at the ground, looking really ashamed.
「Before the start of the Rebellion... Tanya, the leader of the Rebellion told me that she will change the kingdom and make it a happy place...」I paused.
「I apologize, your Highness but I have failed to understand what you mean. I am a failure for not understanding your greatness, your Highness. I, Livy Finble will gladly accept any punishment」She pressed lips together and closed her eyes.
「No need to worry, I just paused for a moment and didn't finished. What I wanted to imply is that can Tanya make an already happy place better?」I laughed through my nose.
「・・・」She nodded silently.
「Now take a rest in the car」
「As you wish, your Highness」Livy stood up and ran to where the car is parked.


I always believed that a change can't happen in one but it can happen after a long period of time. The kingdom that I have lived in for as long as I could remember have been "Changed"... not in one night but in just one hour.


「Your Highness, the preparations have been finished. Ricrea and Livy are inside resting.」Beside the driver's seat, there stood Fran. Just like always, he is wearing a black tuxido and a blue tie. It is a bit tiring always looking up to him everytime we talk since he is one and half of my head taller than me.
「I am leaving the driver's seat to you, Fran」I ordered as I walk toward the right back side of the car.
「Yes, your Highness」He prompted his silver plated glasses and enetered the car.

When I entered the car, I immediately saw Ricrea leaning on the window of the car sleeping. Her spiky scarlet started to become more unkempt, showing that she was asleep in the car for quiet some time.
「Drive, Fran」Right after I sat down, I rested my elbow on the window sill and leaned on my right hand. Fran started to drive, leaving behind the kingdom I have treasured. While leaning on my right hand, my eyelids felt really heavy and before I knew it, I fell asleep.

The End


© 2015 ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on October 11, 2015
Last Updated on October 16, 2015


Author

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

神奈川のどこかにいるのデース~~~!!!, ™ーム業界



Writing