Her Wish and Her Empty Expectations

Her Wish and Her Empty Expectations

A Chapter by ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

The Infinity Clockworks: The Sun God Arrives 
Prologue 1: Her Wish and Her Empty Expectectation
February 14, 20XX, Inverness Shrine

Today is Valentine's Day, a day for couples. Valentine's Day is a really valuable day for couples. I want to experience the feeling of celebrating a special day, not only Valentine's Day but also Thanksgiving and Christmas or Hallo...whatever it was called. Most of all....I want to go to the outside world... outside this abandoned Shrine. 

My name is Hoshino Seine, 15 years old and I have been sealed inside this abandoned Shrine for most of my life. I can change Reality through my imaginations and when they discovered what I can do, they sealed my in a shrine to prevent me from ruining other people's lives. Apparently, my power is too much for this world to handle which is another cause for my confinement inside this shrine. 

I have a lot of dreams and wishes, I wanted to first get to the outside world, second is to make friends........but all of those are impossible because of the cursed power of mine. I can't afford to hurt my ideals friends with this uncontrollable power. Everyday, I pray for my wish to happen. On that certain day, a letter fell down from the sky.....more like it went through the roof and ceiling of the shrine. On the front of the letter was my name written in a really complex handwriting, it seems to be written with a flow which made the writing look like a tied ribbon. 

The Contents of the letter was: "We have heard your prayer, if you are willing to risk everything then come to our RPG World" Since I have nothing to lose, I accepted the invitation without hesitation. 



・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

January 24, 270XX, Ragnarok Elevator, Winter Comiket 25002
I've always admired the princesses in the fairy tale book I had when I was a kid, I've always hop that a prince will come and catch me when I am falling down the sky.The world is not that easy, I already realized that those dreams won't happen, 
We're sold out, thank You for buying my works!!」I draw R-18 Manga for a living. I thought that if I kept on doing what I was doing that someday.....someday my expectations will be fulfilled. 
It really feels great to have all my *doujinshi* sell out!」I looked up at the beautiful stars through the windows of the Ragnarok Elevator. Suddenly, I saw something materializing in front of me. Small marbles of light gathered together creating a letter with my name written on it "To Hinata Naru"

"If you are willing to throw away your future and everything you own, come visit our RPG World"



Prologue 1 End


© 2015 ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀


Author's Note

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
Doujinshi is an amateur Manga usually sold in a Comiket or Comicon if you don't speak french. A Tankoubon is a type of Doujinshi but sold mostly in shops. Also, Doujinshi is mostly know for being 18+ Manga.

Still confused by the cover photo? I'll change it next time

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Really interesting. You got me hooked.

Posted 8 Years Ago


I saw an error in the first sentence. It should be "for" and not "fro". But other than that, its really good :D

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 27, 2015
Last Updated on July 6, 2015


Author

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

神奈川のどこかにいるのデース~~~!!!, ™ーム業界



Writing