The Goddess Of Navigation

The Goddess Of Navigation

A Chapter by ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

The Infinity Clockworks: The Sun God Arrives 
第三単:フルーツボムブと招待と勝利
Arc 3: Fruit Bomb, Invitation and Victory
Congratulations, Young Man」The Goddess of Navigation appeared in front of Kaname, congratulating him about his completion of the dungeon. The Goddess was covered with white linen. She has long silky golden hair that sparkled as she floated in front of Kaname. Her emerald colored eyes shined as she stared at Kaname and his arrogant smile.
I am going to cut to the chase, tell me where that Thor bloke is?」Kaname rudely asked The Goddess a question, 
Why do you want to know Thor's whereabout?」The Goddess answered Kaname's question with a question, 
I am going to murder him」Kaname answered the Goddess with utmost honesty, 
I apolgize but I can't help you with that, Young Man」The Goddess declined Kaname. 
Then I have to force it out of big mouth!」Kaname raised up his left hand and prepared himself to fight the Goddess. 
You seemed desperate on something, Young Man」The Goddess laughed at Kaname. 
What if I am!」Kaname jumped towards The Goddess with his fist prepared to attack The Goddess. The Goddess was confident about her powers as a Goddess and believed that  she is invincible. The moment Kaname got near her, she was sure that Kaname can't damage her because of the barrier she had made using her pure power as a Goddess. Unexpectedly, Kaname broke through The Goddess's barrier with complete ease. Because of Kaname's right arm broken, he stopped after breaking the barrier and landed on the ground then prepared for another attack. 
・・・・・I understand, I'll tell you where Thor is」The Goddess seemed nervous upon seeing Kanme's capabilities, 
Good, now tell me everything you know」Kaname smiled arrogantly at the nervous Goddess. 

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Yo, you three」Kaname greeted Naru, Rokka and Seine who were having lunch in front of a cafe. 
What happened to your arm, Kaname-sama!?」Rokka sprung up from her seat, spilling the iced tea she was drinking, 
Don't worry, it's just a scratch」Kaname pulled out a chair and sat on it then proceeded to sip whats left in Rokka's iced tea, 
It doesn't look like a scratch to me!! ahahahaha!!」Naru smiled and pat Kaname's right shoulder repeatedly, 
Anyway, I know where to find that Thor bloke」Kaname laughed loudly. 
Really!?」Seine sprung up from her seat but managed to stop her ice cream from tipping off. 
Yeah, I did but before we go to him, I need to get my arm fix」Kaname raised his right arm, his right arm was completely ripped off from it's joint. 
Upon seeing Kaname's right arm, Seine fell unconscious and Naru took pictures while making excuses that she will use it as a reference for her next manga. 
Yes, We must heal your arm right away, Kaname-sama!」Rokka grabbed Kaname's left arm and opened a portal that connects through the Frenteria.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Fortunately you only broke your arm, Kaname-sama」Rokka placed Kaname's right arm in a machine covered with multiple layers of Healing Spells on top of it. 
After five minutes, Kaname's right arm was completely intact again like his arm didn't break. 
This machine is amazing. Now that I know this thing exists, I can go all out when fighting Thor」Kaname smiled at the machine. 
Even with this machine, you still need to be careful!」Rokka grabbed Kaname's collar and placed her face really close to Kaname's face. Rokka's face was really close to Kaname's face that their forehead touches each other. 

Rokka's red eyes shined as she stared at Kaname's amber colored eyes. Rokka let go of Kaname's collar and proceeded to hug him, pressing her chest to Kaname's chest. 
Kaname-sama, you should care more about yourself....」Rokka's eyes started to get watery, 
This is the way I lived my life and so far it is going good for me」Kaname evaded Rokka's sad puppy eyes, 
I don't want to lose you Kaname-sama.....」Kaname's amber colored eyes widened upon hearing what Rokka said, 
I'm happy to hear that but I will say one thing to you Rokka......I don't need you worrying about me, I can protect myself」Kaname pushed away Rokka. 
Kaname-sama....」Rokka couldn't finish what she was planning on saying, 
What is it?
When someone is sent an invitation to The RPG World, they are given a choice to throw away something important to them.....Seine-sama and Naru-sama already told me what their reason to accept our invitation. Kaname-sama, what is your reason for coming to The RPG World......?」Rokka decided to be honest and asked Kaname what his reason was.

Kaname pulled out a black envelope from his blazer and gave it to Rokka. 
This invitation is filled with a large amount of Mana in it, whoever sent this is really powerful.....」Rokka stopped in the middle if her sentence and took out the contents of the envelope, 
This invitation is an aberation..... just like.....」Rokka's eyes widened upon reading the reading the invitation. Sweat started to flow down from Rokka's forehead and her face started to get pale. Rokka started to shake in fear. 
Kaname-sama, I can't let you go out and fight!」Rokka threw away the invitation and held Kaname's left hand tightly, 
What is wrong with you again, Rokka? I already told you not to wo-」Kaname was surprised when he saw Rokka acting really desperate, 
I've seen this pattern before, Kaname-sama! I don't want you to end up like her, Kaname-sama!」Rokka tightened her grip on Kaname's left hand, 
huh? You need to cool your head, Rokka」Kaname tried to brush off Rokka's hand, 
I apologize Kaname-sama but I have to do this....」Rokka summoned out the armor she wore when she and Kaname first fought. She pulled back her right fist and tried to punch Kaname in anattempt to make him unconscious. At the last second, Kaname blocked Rokka's punch with his right hand. Kaname's right hand was covered with a black mist with a shade of dark purple. 
Condensed Mana....Even the power she made is with you too.....」Rokka lost her strength and fell on her knees, 
I'm going to the library, I'll learn as much as I could about Thor before I fight him」Kaname walked out of the room, leaving the helpless Rokka behind. 
Here I am again, not being able to stop a friend from walking to the wrong path.....」Rokka stared at the ground, feeling guilty and ashamed that he couldn't stop Kaname from progessing to the path he picked which reminded Rokka a friend she once had; An old friend who is known as the strongest and the most heinous person in The RPG World

To be continued


© 2015 ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

「I'm happy to hear that but I will say one thing to you Rokka......I don't need you worrying about me, I can protect myself」Kaname oushed away Rokka.

「I'm happy to hear that but I will say one thing to you Rokka......I don't need you worrying about me, I can protect myself」Kaname *pushed away Rokka.

Looks like something bad's gonna happen to Kaname although his fists are quite persuasive so he'll probably survive one way or another.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
1 Review
Added on July 6, 2015
Last Updated on July 6, 2015


Author

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

神奈川のどこかにいるのデース~~~!!!, ™ーム業界



Writing