Victory

Victory

A Chapter by ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

The Infinity Clockworks: The Sun God Arrives
第三単:フルーツボムブと招待と勝利
Arc 3: Fruit Bomb, Invitation and Victory

The dark with a dark purple shade cumulonimbus clouds appeared a few kilometers from the Frenteria. Kaname sat on the bench near the fence of the botanical garden at the roof of the Frenteria. Kaname stared at the cumulonimbus clouds that represent Thor. Kaname took a deep breath and took out his Akashic Page which already halfway gone. After checking his Akashic Page, Kaname stood up and looked up at the dark gray sky as the cool wind blew pass him.

A loud sound of a thunder echoed, signaling Thor's arrival. What The Goddess Of Navigation said to Kaname was "Thor is everywhere in the forgotten part of this world, check the clouds to predict where he will appear". Fortunately, the Frenteria was already in the forgotten part of The RPG World because that is where the Frenteria can move freely without destroying any buildings. For the past days, the Frenteria roamed aimlessly in attempt to search for Thor and finally they found Thor. 

The Frenteria stopped and Kaname, Naru, Seine and Rokka head out to where the cumulonimbus clouds of Thor. Upon arriving to where Thor is, the group immediately saw Thor. Thor was humongous, he was carrying a golden hammer with dark thunder coming out of it. His giant golden helmet blocked most of his head but his blue glowing eyes can be seen clearly.

Upon seeing the giant figure of Thor, Kaname and Naru was dumbfounded, 
Screw the children, we're going home」Kaname and Naru said simultaneously. 
Wait! We promised that we'll save the children, Kaname-san, Naru!」Seine exclaimed, 
We were joking, we can still beat that bloke」Kaname smiled at Seine. 
To make things lighter.....Seine, how old are you?」Naru started a new topic. The group was really loud but Thor didn't seem to notice them and kept on destroying his surroundings like an animal in rampage. 
I'm 15, how about you Naru」Seine asked Naru back, 
I'm 16......wait you're 15!? You got bigger b***s than me!.....I just realized how unfair life is」Instead making the atmosphere lighter, Naru compared her B cup breast to Seine's D cup breast which made the atmosphere gloom. 
What about you, Kaname」Naru looked away from reality and asked Kaname about his age, 
I'm 18, your turn, Rokka」Kaname answered and leading the topic to Rokka, 
I am 519 Years Old」Rokka answered with a big smile. 
Okay, we gotta beat that bloke now」Kaname and Naru ignored Rokka's answer and went forward toward Thor. 

Naru」Kaname jumped up. His jump was really high but was not high enough to even reach Thor's head. Naru took out her drawing tablet and drew a spiral and a miniature tornado showed below Kaname, boosting him up towards Thor's head. Kaname prepared his right fist which was covered with condensed mana. The moment Kaname got near to Thor's forehead, he pucnhed Thor's forehead without holding back. Unfortunately, Kaname only managed to break Thor's helmet in half exposing Thor's long unkempt silver hair. After Kaname's first attack, Thor noticed Kaname and hit Kaname with his Golden Hammer. Kaname covered his whole body with condensed mana and crossed his arms to block Thor's hammer. Kaname flew back down at incredible speed. The moment he landed on the ground a giant crater was created but miraculously, Kaname survived with only a few scratches. 

It's amazing that he can swing that absurdly large hammer in that speed」Kaname stood up and brushed off the rumbles and dust on his clothes. Kaname looked up at Thor and saw that something was causing explosion near Thor's head. It seemed to be Naru's deed.
Taste the Fruit Bombs, you idiot!」Naru kept on drawing different type of fruits which appeared near Thor's head and explode. 
Seemed like a good diversion」Kaname ran toward Thor's left foot. Kaname prepared his right fist once again and jumped toward Thor's calf. 
The second method of Condensed Mana is...If I remember correctly....like this!」The moment Kaname's fist landed on Thor's calf, a hardened condensed mana shaped like a giant sword pierced Thor's calf. Thor fell on his knee. He noticed Kaname who was currently in mid-air. Upon noticing Kaname, Thor immediately swung his hammer. Instead of blocking Thor's hammer which is coming from below once again, Kaname timed himself jumped using Thor's hammer as a platform. Thor's hammer sent Kaname flying really high up, Kaname could be barely seen and didn't seem to be coming down soon.

After a few minutes, Kaname finally started to go down. His right leg was covered with condensed mana. From far away, Kaname looked like a meteor about to hit Thor's head. Thor noticed Kaname and prepared to hit him once again with his hammer but Naru's Fruit Bomb which was placed right in front of his eyes exploded causing Thor to drop his hammer. Kaname landed on Thor's forehead. The impact was so strong that it broke Thor's neck. The back of his head touched his back, 
That was easy!」Kaname laughed as he jumped back away from Thor's corpse which started to dissipate. The moment Kaname landed on the ground, Thor was completely gone leaving his golden hammer behind.

To be continued 


© 2015 ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on July 7, 2015
Last Updated on July 7, 2015


Author

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

神奈川のどこかにいるのデース~~~!!!, ™ーム業界



Writing