Invitation

Invitation

A Chapter by ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

The Infinity Clockworks: The Sun God Arrives 
第三単:フルーツボムブと招待と勝利
Arc 3: Fruit Bomb, Invitation and Victory
Kaname looked up at the clear blue sky after they defeted Thor. A question popped up in Kaname's mind, "Was I really the one who defeated Thor?" he pondered about it for a few minutes but decided dismiss it as a stupid question that doesn't need answers. As Kaname met up with Rokka, Naru and Seine, everyone except for Rokka who stared at Kaname with fear in her eyes. 
What's wrong with you, Rokka?」Kaname touched Rokka's left shoulder and Rokka freaked out the moment Kaname's skin made contact with her skin. 
I apologize, Kaname-sama I was spacing out a bit」Rokka sighed and approached Naru and Seine. Kaname decided to head back to the Frenteria alone.

When Kaname reached the Frenteria, he stood near the tracks and a ramp came out of the wall of Frenteria enabling Kaname to enter Frenteria. Kaname hurried back to his room. The moment Kaname entered his room, he coughed out blood then the blood started to flow out from his mouth. Kaname fell unconscious on top of the puddle made from his blood. 

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Suzuran was relaxing in her room just like always, not moving from her spot. She leaned on her right hand and sighed because she was bored. Suddenly, someone busted the doors of her room 
Who is it?」Without opening her eyes, she asked who was the person who broke her door. 
It's me......I want you to fix my Akashic Page.....」Suzuran opened her eyes and saw Kaname with his blazer covered in blood. Kaname was struggling to breath and keep himself up. He walked slowly towards Suzuran and he fell face down the moment he got near Suzuran. 
Bring out your Akashic Page, Young Man」Suzuran calmly talked to Kaname, 
Here......」Kaname gave Suzuran his Akashic Page which only has the lower right corner left. 
This is all I could do currently」The Akashic Page started to rebuild itself the moment Suzuran touched it. Kaname's Akashic Page wasn't completely repaired but was only halfway repaired. 
That is good enough」Kaname stood up and catched his breath. 
I see that you are struggling a lot.」Suzuran laughed. 
So far, I still haven't found a way to fix it. The library has many helpful books but none of them told me how to fix this damn thing」Kaname took his Akashic Page from Suzuran and waved it around. 
Anyway, I will go back to my room」Kaname walked out through the broken doorway. 

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Kaname-sama!!!」Rokka called out to Kaname from the other end of the long hallway. 
What is it?」Kaname faced Rokka who was currently running toward Kaname, 
We needed some help on creating a playground for the kids at the new space beside the botanical garden」Rokka asked Kaname for help. 
Okay」Kaname walked the long hallway with Rokka to the top floor. 

When Kaname opened the door to the top floor, he immediately saw the children having fun and playing with Naru and Seine. 
Their here!」Naru exclaimed, 
I will draw the materials now!」Naru took out her tablet and started to draw the materials needed to make the attractions. 
Why don't you draw the playground instead of the things?」Seine questioned Naru, 
Creating things and seeing the result is fun in its own way」Kaname answered Seine's question. 
I get it. I remember Konco saying something like that」Seine smiled. 

After Naru finished creating the materials, they immediately started making the attractions with the children. 

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Kaname went to the library after helping with making the attractions in the playground. When he was walking through the tall shelves of the library to get to the spot where he was reading before, he felt someone's presence which immediately disappeared as soon as he noticed it. When Kaname reached his destination which has a pile of old hard cover books around it. Kaname sat down on the floor and took the book he was reading last night. The moment he opened the book, an envelope fell down. 
?? A letter?」Kaname picked the generic white envelope with was addressed to him. Kaname opened the envelope and took out the white card then read the contents. 
Dear Kurogane Kaname, 
    We have heard the news about you and your group defeated the Prime God Thor. Upon hearing the news, we decided to invite you to participate in our upcoming festival called The Lunar Fantasia. 
                    P.S. We have placed a teleportation sigil behind this card. It is fixed to teleport 
                            you to the Inn we have prepared for you.

The Infinity Clockworks ~The Sun God Arrives!~ End


© 2015 ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on July 7, 2015
Last Updated on July 7, 2015


Author

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

神奈川のどこかにいるのデース~~~!!!, ™ーム業界



Writing