Ermahgerd

Ermahgerd

A Chapter by Amanda

I didn’t have work the next day, so I was chilling in the living room when Derek came in. “Hey, you free today?”

 

“Depends,” I said flippantly, my eyes still trained on the screen, “Why?”

 

“Aaron’s coming over and he’s bringing a friend, so…” I rolled my eyes.

 

“And what happens if his friend and I don’t like each other? I’m not hiding in my own apartment.” Loki jumped up onto my lap and curled into a ball, his bright green eyes closing sleepily. I smiled down at him.

 

“Please, Man, this means a lot to me. I don’t want to mess things up with him…” I sighed, giving in to him. Derek was a good friend, and I could do this one thing for him.

 

“Fine, but don’t be surprised if one of my friends stops by.” He laughed and called his thanks as he went back to his room. I stuck my hand up in the air, and brought it back down after his door.

 

Well…this should be fun.

 

I wasn’t sure who to invite over. I think Sophie was out with her best friend, and Kaylee was probably with her mom. Could I convince Lyndsey to drive down?

 

I decided it was worth a shot, and pushed Loki off of me. He looked scandalized. “You did try to make all Humans bow down to you…” I muttered.

 

“Lyndsey! Dear old buddy, ole’ pal! How’s about you come down for a visit?” I say overly cheerily. She laughs and asks why.

 

“Well, I haven’t seen you in forever and I’m kind of just a bit lonely,” I said, shrugging. “C’mon…we can watch reality TV shows and make fun of them while eating everything in sight!”

 

She laughs again, “Well, it is Saturday…”

 

“Exactly! So when will you be getting down here?” I asked, kicking some clothes out of the way. I should probably tidy up my room soon.

 

“Well, if I leave in an hour, I can probably make forty-five minutes. I’ll just crash at your place tonight, and leave tomorrow afternoon. Sound good?”  She asked, and I grinned.

 

“Perfect!”

 

After hanging up the phone, I decided that I really should clean a bit. I tried, I really did…but the internet sucked me in. Before I knew it, Derek was pounding on my door. “Girl! Get yo’ a*s out here!”

 

“I’m coming, Mr. High-and-Mighty!” I called, reluctantly closing my laptop. At least I only had to wait a bit for Lyndsey to get here. I opened the door, pulling on my sweatshirt.

 

“This is Aaron’s roommate, he’s not gay, but he ain’t straight either1” Derek wiggled his eyebrows and I laughed.

 

I think I forgot to mention that Derek is gay and Aaron is his potential love interest.

 

Aaron grinned at me and moved a bit, so I could see his friend.

 

“Holy s**t.” I dropped the phone that I’d pulled out of my pocket.

 

“Amanda?”

 

“Santiago?” I choked, completely caught off guard and fighting the urge to laugh and never stop.

 

My ex-best friend, who I hadn’t talked to in years, was standing in my apartment, and apparently, he was bi. Oh, Holy s**t, me and Lyndsey were going to have a great weekend.



© 2012 Amanda


Author's Note

Amanda
Short chapter, I know, but I liked the ending. And Mexican, if you ever read this, I'm sorry, but you really shouldn't wear all those deep V's. Reviews please!

-in the original version of this chapter i had a major typo-

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

awesome chapter! keep up the good work amanda! I want to read more!!!! :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Amanda

11 Years Ago

tanks very much lol
Abbie

11 Years Ago

your very welcome amanda! I really love ur writing! :D
Ahh! This is getting crazy! ERMERGERD!!!!! XD Awesome chapter, can't wait to read more!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 28, 2012
Last Updated on July 28, 2012


Author

Amanda
Amanda

MA



About
i haven't been on this website in like three years??? oh my god everything is so s****y??? body, a:hover {cursor: url(http://cur.cursors-4u.net/others/oth-8/oth704.cur), progress !important;} more..

Writing
Love Stories Love Stories

A Poem by Amanda


War War

A Poem by Amanda


Heartbreaker Heartbreaker

A Poem by Amanda