All Aboard The Crazy Train

All Aboard The Crazy Train

A Chapter by Amanda
"

Sophie and I get to be weird for seven hours in an enclosed space in the sky :)

"
"I hate planes," I sighed, glancing over at Sophie, in the seat next to me. She was reading some magazine about celebrities. She'd already supplied me with various fun facts about them, including that Elvis was naturally blonde.  

"I can't wait until we get there!" Sophie practically squealed, which was abnormal. Well, it usually is, but I mean we are going to Europe. I'm probably squeaking and just don't know it. 

I relax against the seat which is kind of comfy. Maybe I can sleep the whole seven hours. Maybe....

 "Hot guy, hot guy, hot guy!" Sophie squealed, breaking me out of my reverie. She was flailing her arms and hit me on the stomach. Laughing at my dirty look, she pointed to a guy two rows ahead of us on the opposite side. 

We could only see a mop of dark hair and some facial hair, but even then he was attractive. I grinned, "You should introduce yourself." 

"What?! That's crazy." She rolled her eyes, but kept her eyes trained on him. "Hello, I was just sitting over there and I noticed that you're really f*****g sexy and I haven't even seen your face...yes, that would go over well."

"Let's have some fun," I suggested, opening my book. I stared down at the worn receipt acting as bookmark and said loud enough for him to hear, but soft enough that few else did, "Ben!"

 Sophie giggled when a bald guy in front of us turned his head. Turning back to her magazine, Sophie said, "Willliam..."

The mystery guy twitched, but I could tell it wasn't his name. It could've been a middle name, or even a family member's. "Hmmm....I don't know...maybe it's Juan. JAUN THE TACO." Sophie had said it loudly, attracting a few people's eyes. 

I shook my head, laughing. The stranger had turned his head, allowing us to see his blue eyes. "We shall call him Bluey, and Bluey he shall be."

We really need to check into a mental hospital.

"This is going to piss me off, dude. Alright, what about her?" Sophie said, frowning and pointing to a woman one row ahead and three seats over. She had a dull honey blonde hair color that was very frizzy. 

"I'm thinking Amber," I said, relaxing against the seat. We still had about six hours left, but I could already tell that I was going to be bored. I leaned my cheek against my hand, 
and added, "She's in love with a guy, but she's not sure if he likes her back. He's....an office friend," I finally decide.

Sophie nods, stroking her imaginary goatee. Then she points to a couple a few seats ahead of us. "The lady is preggers....but they don't know it. He think she's mad at him, but it's just the hormones. They'll find out....a week from now."

I nod solemnly, glancing around at the rest of the passengers. There are guys that look like our age, one with blonde hair and one with black. They look like they're fun people to be around. I nudge Sophie and glance over at them. "Do they look familiar?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows. 

Sophie glances over the same time that they glance at us, and everyone involved ends up blushing. One of them has a book in his lap, splayed open to a random page. It looks kind of thick, which surprises me. The guy is way too cute to read.

"This makes me wish everyone else was here," I frown, glancing back down at my book again. It was an old and worn copy of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I wondered why I brought it, because I knew that there is a scene in it that makes me bawl my eyes out every time. 

"Why?" Sophie asked, pulling her eyes away from the two guys to meet mine. "Not that I don't miss them or anything, but I mean...we're on a plane to the UK!" She threw her hands up, her voice squeaking a bit at the end from excitement.

"So we can be weird together again! It's odd having to act like a normal person!" I say, flinging my hands up as well. We groove for about four seconds before bursting into laughter. 

"Dear Jesus we need a mental hospital," Sophie gasped between breaths, not for the first time in our lives. 

"I should buy one," I say, laying back against the seat to gaze out of the window. I fall asleep for a few hours and I guess Sophie did the same, because the next thing I knew, she was shaking me awake. 

"Child! Jesus! Amanda wake up!" I don't think she realized I was awake yet, because she ended up hitting me with her factious magazine. 

"What?! The f**k man?!" I yelped, springing away from the violent little chick. 

"Sorry! Sorry, but I'm freaking out!" That much was obvious, I wanted to snort, but I didn't. Sophie is clutching my arm kind of hard, so I laugh and ask her what's got her so frazzled. "Okay, so I had this dream that we were just flying along and all of a sudden, BAM. We got struck by lightening and suddenly the plane was gonna crash, but I could fly and you could like control things with your mind and it was just...CRAZY. But then you turned evil and we had to fight and I was like 'Amanda no!' but then I woke up right as I like forced you off a cliff with wind!"
Sophie said this all very fast and I'm pretty sure she only took about three breaths to do it. 

I pretended to write something down on a notepad, saying, "May I see your ticket, Ma'am?" 

"What?" Now she was the one looking at me like I was crazy. 

"All passengers need a ticket to board the Coo-coo Train to Dr. Pou Pou's Asylum."

Sophie sat back in her seat and stuck her tongue out, muttering, "Just wait until I get my super powers, just wait..."

"Is Chocolate like your Kryptonite?" I laugh, raising my eyebrows.

She just glares at me, crossing her arms and huffing, "Just you wait..."


© 2012 Amanda


Author's Note

Amanda
Sorry for the long, long wait :3 Here's an imaginary piece of chocolate to make you feel better

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Smiling so hard, my face hurts... That was so much fun imagining in my head :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Amanda

11 Years Ago

Your review brigthened my day considerably, thank you!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
1 Review
Added on September 26, 2012
Last Updated on September 26, 2012
Tags: Friends, airplane


Author

Amanda
Amanda

MA



About
i haven't been on this website in like three years??? oh my god everything is so s****y??? body, a:hover {cursor: url(http://cur.cursors-4u.net/others/oth-8/oth704.cur), progress !important;} more..

Writing
Love Stories Love Stories

A Poem by Amanda


War War

A Poem by Amanda


Heartbreaker Heartbreaker

A Poem by Amanda