Chapter 5 "We shall heal our wounds, collect our dead and continue fighting." (Tse-Tung)

Chapter 5 "We shall heal our wounds, collect our dead and continue fighting." (Tse-Tung)

A Chapter by Dawns
"

Dawns 2010 ©

"

Reille's house, Kingston Ontario, Canada, 3:25pm, June 13th 2026


The knot in my throat was massive, what if she still hated me for what I did in North Korea? Get a grip of yourself man, whats the worst that could happen I whispered to myself as I took a deep breath. As I prepared to knock on the door the feelings I thought I had lost for her came flooding back as if a dam had broken. I knocked on the door remembering that the last time I was over the doorbell got broken... from the frying pan she through at me.


When I heard the door knob begin to turn I braced myself for the foot to nut equation i would be experiencing when the door fully opened. The door opened slowly and what appeared to be a body builder dressed in a black T-shirt, and woodland camouflage pants now stood in front of me.

Trying no to laugh at his ridiculous body shape I spoke up “Sorry I must have the wrong house.”

You probably do” he snared at me

As I was about to turn around I heard cat meow. I turned around to see what was going on when I noticed Reille's cat Ninja walking behind the man. I paused for a second and whistled softly then said “Ninja come here girl”

The cat almost flew out of the door and attached itself to my leg. I bent down to pet her when i noticed the door open again. As I stood up I smiled and with a small laugh present in my voice I looked at the man again.

You almost had me there its a good thing Reille's animals have always been traitors when it comes to me.”

Just like you, you f*****g murderer.” The man shifted his weight on to fist front foot as he prepared to punch me. “Reille doesn't want to see you anymore, commie.”

That's to bad she knows that I always keep my promises.” I shooed Ninja away know that the man was going to throw a punch towards me at any moment, and I didn't want Ninja to get caught in the middle of this unavoidable fight.

Get off of the property now or I will remove you”

Good luck” He has a dog tags on underneath his shirt. He has to be from the military. “I still have yet to find anyone in the military who can actually beat me in Close Quarters Combat.”

He took a step forward as he drew his arm back for a straight punch. I assumed he was aiming for my head because a grunt like this never really had any strategy to their fighting style. So predictable, this is gonna be easy. I turned my body so that my left side was facing him. As his fist almost made contact with me I noticed a smile come across his face. I defected his punch with my forearm.

As he was thrown off balance from his punch being deflected I swung around behind him and kicked him behind the left knee. This knocked the man down on to one knee.

Okay, that's enough man, can we stop this now? I don't have a quarrel with you. I just want to talk to Reille.”

The man grunted and stood up. He then through another punch, once again towards my head.

Dumb a*s I muttered. I dodged he weakened attack, then punched him in the throat.

Are we done yet? 'Cause to me it defiantly looks like it.” The man was just lying on the ground motionless for a moment. Did that really kill him? Couldn't have that wasn't hard enough for any determinant damage to occur. The man began to groan in pain. I'm calling an ambulance for you, you over sized wimp.”

I pulled out my cell phone, and dialled the numbers 9-1-1. The operators voice came over my phones speakers. “9-1-1, police fire or ambulance.”

I need an ambulance”

one moment please”

Kingston emergency services where do you need the ambulance to come to?”

143 Harrow Ct.”

What is the ...”

I hung up the phone, “That should get them here much quicker.”

I noticed a female figure now standing in the doorway holding a cat. She was looking at me with tears with her tears sparkling in the mid-afternoon sun. She crept slowly towards the weeping man and knelt beside him. “How did I know this would happen?”

I remained silent.

Dante why did you come back here I told you I never wanted to see you again you've done far to much evil in the past few years, first you caused nuclear war in the Koreas, and now you almost kill my friend.”

He tied to attack me”

Your right he did cause he knew you would just hurt me again then disappear for months on end with little or no contact. How the hell did I ever fall in love with you.”

I looked down at the weeping man. “Watch out, I need to give him first aid.”

What are you going to do his throat may be collapsed?”

This” I punched the man in the stomach and he began coughing

What the f**k did you do that for!” Rielle screamed at me.

I knelt down beside the opposite side of the man “Well now we know his trachea isn't collapsed, otherwise he wouldn't be coughing” The sound of sirens began to fill the air. “So he'll be fine”

That was still uncalled for.”

I then began giving the downed man CPR being careful not to get any of his saliva in my mouth by just blowing into his mouth instead of doing actual mouth to mouth, knowing he was going to be fine either way.

So you would rather have the paramedics do this instead of me and risk having him die on us?”

Yes”

I stopped giving the man CPR and looked at Rielle .“Very well then.”

Good I don't want you hurting him anymore... Why did you come back?”

I promised you I would.”

You also promised me you wouldn't kill if it wasn't needed”

I know I did and I still say what happened wasn't my fault.”

So then who shot Kim Jung-Il?”

...Whatever I'm not going to waist my breath on this.”

Dante...”

I looked at Reille, “what?”

What happened to you, you use to be a good person and now your... this...”

What is “this” exactly?”

Full of hate, angry, vengeful, and a liar.”

I'm full of hate because I was used, I'm angry because no one believes me with what really happened cause the government said otherwise, I'm vengeful because what I believed in most used me and then spit me out like a old piece of gum. But I am not a liar I have nothing to gain from that.”

You just lied though...”

With what?”

Your not just here because you promised me, your sweating far to much for that. Your here because you wanted to see me.”

The ambulance pulled up to the front of the house and two paramedics came rushing out.

One of them spoke up and said; “What happened here”

I looked over at Reille “This man tried to assault me”

What do you mean assault?” The paramedic asked.

Reille spoke up “He tried to remove Dante from the property using any means necessary ”

Okay... So what did he try to do exactly?”

walked over to the paramedic “He was threatening to kill me if I didn't leave. I told him all I wanted to do was talk peacefully, that's when he threw a punch at me. I dodged it and told him to stop but he didn't, so I incapacitated him by punching him in the throat once.”

Did his throat collapse?”

No I already checked for that he is coughing he just needs medical attention to make sure I was right.”

Okay, but we can only provide aid on site, because the hospital is closed to the public now”

What?”

Yea some kind of mystery disease has the whole place on lock down even the military is there.”

Okay then do what you can for him, okay?” Rielle added.

We will”

I looked at the paramedics, “Okay is their any reason for me to stay here?”

Not really can we just get your name and address in case your story doesn't match up?”

Okay my name is Dante Andrews Dawns, I live at 27 Kilbum street. Can I leave now?”

The ambulance driver wrote down everything I told him and motioned that it was okay for me to leave.
“Bye, I would say I'll see you later but I highly doubt you want to see me again Reille.”

I... I don't know”

Well u know my number”

Yup.”

As I began to walk away I over heard the paramedic mention something about a bite on the mans left leg. I thought nothing of it and opened my car. Put it into drive and drove away with the radio blaring And All Things Will End by Avenged Sevenfold. It seemed to suit the mood I was in. I think I should pay the hospital a visit to see if things have changed at all, those paramedics seemed spooked about something.



© 2010 Dawns


Author's Note

Dawns
This is the 1st copy of this chapter. I'm going to proof read it more tomorrow because if I was to do that now I would miss a lot of my mistakes.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Another great chapter, I'm so excited to see what happens next :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

331 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 29, 2010
Last Updated on June 29, 2010


Author

Dawns
Dawns

Brampton, meh, Canada



About
I'm an 18 year old male, who really enjoys writing. . . It's how I escape from reality for a wile. I know I'm not a very good writer, I would classify myself as mediocre at best, even still its someth.. more..

Writing