Chapter 3 Max's POV

Chapter 3 Max's POV

A Chapter by Tandom

Brendely is a nice girl. She has been telling me about her town. The only part that seems, abnormal, is their love for Satan. She lives an hour away and this was the only school that accepted her. Aren’t students automatically enrolled to their town’s public school?


“Apparently my performance in middle school wasn’t good enough for them. My academic grades weren’t great, but I still did better than a quarter of my grade! Isn’t that good enough?” Brendely looked over at me as we stretched out our arms. The coaches haven’t come in yet and everyone else was stretching too.


“Did you do something that might make them reject you?” I looked over at her and noticed her eyes changed color. I also noticed her face got redder and her nostrils were flaring.


“Are you saying I am a bad person? Because I AM NOT a bad human being!” Brendely stopped and planted herself right in front of me. I kept silent. Fear itself, as an organism, lived inside me. It felt much safer over by Matt who forced me into this. In fact, where was he now? Seeing that face may help me calm down.


“He’s talking to the top three worst girls in this school. First they act nice and friendly to you. Next, they get their friends to harm you in a physical or emotional way. At the end, they ignore you and find their next target.” She turned towards the wall we leaned against earlier.


I stopped and waited for him to come into view. A slumped figure surrounded by three female figures appeared. I didn’t know what to think, or do, at the time. My body just stopped.


I watched as the three of them began talking to him. There was nothing I could think to do to help him like he did for me earlier.


Matt smiled. It felt like every happy thought was projecting off of him. He was projecting them out to the entire room. Then he pointed over here. The three of them turned to look with that same smile.


“Of course he is with them,” Brendely said. “That smile proves it.”


“It could be a coincidence. Maybe he asked them to help out.” She didn’t change her mind. Her frown grew bigger and bigger as they came closer. What did you do Matt?



© 2016 Tandom


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on February 23, 2016
Last Updated on March 10, 2016
Tags: Something, About, Person, Wings, Chapter 3, Max


Author

Tandom
Tandom

MA



About
I'm sort of bouncing off different ideas that just suddenly come to mind. I don't know what I'll be able to write once college starts up, but I'll try to finish what I start more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Tandom


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Tandom