The Transformations of Secrets

The Transformations of Secrets

A Chapter by Terence Myers

Chapter III

 

            Anna and Kyia just got here. They are the first people to show up. We all go up to my room. We never go to Carolina’s room because of everything there. We sit in a circle and start doing each other’s hair. Braxton walks in and say in a girly voice “OMG! You guys started without me?! How dare you!” We all laugh and he says “mom and dad wants you 4.” “All four of us?” Carolina asks. As he was walking away he said “yes all four of you.” I watch him as we walk down there. He has gotten taller and stronger. I don’t want to accept it. He will be a werewolf.

 

*  *  *

 

“Ugh my parents are so boring. That entire conversation was about nothing.” “I know I can’t believe even they could stand it.” Carolina said quietly. “People should be here. Where is everyone. Oh there they are. Coming in the front door now. Come on!” Rain’s exclaims as she runs down the steps. We slowly walk down the stairs and slam down on the couch next to Braxton. Carolina starts talking to him but Rain can’t hear them. I think Mom and Dad has talked to Braxton about staying home that day and that me and Carolina are staying home with him, while they work the store. I think that he is trying to figure out why that is happening. “Come in everyone have fun. We are just about to turn on the music. Anna go turn on the music. Please.” “Where at?” “TV.” “OK.” Anna hits shuffle on the iPod and Rebel Love Song comes on by Black Veil Brides.


Arms wrap around her and covers her eyes and a familiar voice whispers “fitting baby.” “Dalton! You’re here! How are you here? I didn’t see you come in.” Dalton throws a sideways glance at Carolina who shakes her head slightly but Anna pretends she didn’t see that. She just knows that she is happy he is there. “I snook pass Rain and came straight to you. I love you Anna.” Now Anna is a pretty girl. Rain is letting people in and all of a sudden Eric comes up behind her and covers her eyes and says “Guess who.” “The Doctor?” “Close, no its me.” “Eric! I’m so happy you’re here.” “Wouldn’t have missed it for the world babe.” We lean in and meet in the middle and kiss. We kiss for a while. “Come on babe I wanna give you your present.” “Already baby?” Rain asks confused. “The party just started” “Please baby I wanna give it to you.” Rain says softly “Ok baby. Come on.” “Yay!”

 

*  *  *

 

            “Rain close your eyes babe?” “Oh why baby?” “Please babe.” “Ok baby.” She feels him go behind her and hugs her. Then he -- I snap my neck around when I hear screaming and growling. I start to feel my werewolf come to my aid. I quickly look at Eric and say in as much of a urgent contolled voice as possible “Get people out of here” I run upstairs and Carolina meets me there and we run up to her room to get two potions of control. I quickly take one and my angel mind starts coming back. I run down to Braxton and give him the drink. I can already see that he is starting to change. He is going to need to drink this before it is too late. “Drink this Braxton. Now.” He quickly drinks it and starts to calm down finally. I look around and a few people are left here. Eric is one of them that was trying to get people out of the house when I came down half through my werewolf transformation and Braxton half through his. Great I’m going to have a lot of explaining to do later. “Follow me Braxton” I think loudly to make sure that he hears me.

 

* * *

I have gotten the entire pack together for the initiation process. Carolina is here. My family is here. The Vampire Clan leader is here. The leaders of the 3 supernatural groups have to be at any initiation ceremony for any 3 supernatural groups. Usually werewolves and vampires don’t get along. But me being 2nd in command in the vampires and the Alpha in the Werewolves we get along enough to be around each other.

 

            “As leader of this towns Werewolf pack of 16, it is my job to do this ceremony for Braxton  to join the Werewolf Pack. We have here; The leader of the Town Coven, Carolina. The leader of the Town Clan leader, Esteban.” I look at Braxton who looks so scared. I can’t help but be proud of my baby brother for being a werewolf and not a vampire. The only thing we need is another vampire in the house. I’m enough trouble at night. I look up. I have this ability that the vampire and angel both give me. I can sense what time it is by just looking at the sun or sunshine. “It is high noon! Braxton! Do you accept being a werewolf and being a part of this pack?!” “Yes.” “Father and Mother of Braxton! Do you accept Braxton as a werewolf and being a part of this pack?!” “Yes.” They say in unison. “Clan leader Esteban! Do you accept this new werewolf into the town and accept to respect the territory of this said werewolf?” “Yes.” Esteban says slightly hesitant and I shoot him a look of knowing. Yes I am a werewolf and an angel but I also have my vampire instincts. I can understand it. “Coven leader Carolina! Do you accept this new werewolf into the town and accept to respect the territory of this said werewolf?” “Yes.” Carolina says smiling and proud. In this town barely anyone is a Normal so most of the Non-Normals are close. "Then it is my great pleasure to introduce the newest member of the Town Pack, my brother Braxton Lalor!" The entire pack howls and cheers. Our parents clap. Carolina squeals and cheers. And Esteban is no where to be found. I found him later. A night like this i can stay out later. Make sure the new werewolf is okay.



© 2016 Terence Myers


Author's Note

Terence Myers
Finished!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on May 27, 2015
Last Updated on July 24, 2016


Author

Terence Myers
Terence Myers

Fort Ashby, WV



About
I like to watch WWE To read Twilight, Hunger Games, Hush, Hush, Vladimir Tod, Maximum Ride, Vampire Academy, Witch & Wizard, Remember Me. I am a part of a gaming group called Exiles. The leader Slush.. more..

Writing