Revealing Secrets

Revealing Secrets

A Chapter by Terence Myers

 

Chapter 4

 

            I wake up from a very long night… Wait, wake up? I get out of bed and I head to my window and peek through. It’s daylight. Okay, I am the angel now. “Rain, How was your brother last night?” Raziel voice comes into my mind. I go over and sit down on my bed. “Like most other new werewolves. A little better because he knew about them before it happened… Raziel? Can I ask you something?” I think proudly. I am always proud whenever I talk to him.

 

            “Of course my angel.” Raziel using his nickname for me. “Why was my brother made into a Wolf? He shouldn’t have been.” I think. “Only thing I can think is Lucifer felt like you were way too comfortable with your life.” Raziel tries to say calmingly. I smile and whispers “I got to go now Raziel.” “Goodbye, Rain.” Then I instantly feel empty.

 

“Rain! Eric is here!” I breathe really deep. I texted him last night after the party ended, asking him to come by. “Send him up please?!” Instead, I see Carolina rushing up the stairs and into my room and closes the door. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! You know we don’t let our boyfriends in our rooms.” She explodes as soon as she closes the door “Carolina Eric saw me and Braxton both during our transformation. I need to talk to him.” I say holding onto her shoulders trying to calm her. “Let me be here then. As well as Braxton. According to the Goldstern Laws the Leaders need to be present during a Normal telling.” “Why do you have to be so political Carolina?”

 

I grab my phone and call the clan secretary. They have two different secretaries. A day one (knowing Normal) and a night one (a vampire). “Hello Amy, this is Rain. Is Esteban around? Yes, I can wait.” “He is in a meeting. However, since it is me she can interrupt them.” I explain silently to Carolina “Hello Esteban, I was wondering could I have the authority of the Clan? I am going to be telling a Normal soon and Carolina, the Coven Leader, reminded me that the leaders need to be there, and present. I do? Thank you very much.”

 

“What do you mean problems?” I quickly look at Carolina and whisper if she has felt anything odd recently. “No, not overly odd.” I pop the phone on speaker and explain what just happened to Esteban and I have him explain what his vampires seen on their rounds. “This can be a problem. I can look into this immediately and get back to you two by tonight.” Carolina says calmly. “Esteban should we continue with our plan of telling the Normal?” I ask quietly. “Yes, I see no reason why this should affect the telling” “We shall get into a conference tonight when we all know more. Also Rain, could you get the wolves to keep an eye out for suspicious behavior.” “Already done it, Esteban, also, Carolina tell the Witches and Wizards to make sure they are ready if they are needed.” “Okay, I’ll send word out.”

 

“Okay thank you, Esteban.” Both I and Carolina say in unison “Talk to you both tonight.” I look at Carolina and say “So now I have that on my shoulders along with my boyfriend finding out about me, and my brother being the new pup. Great.” I flop onto the bed. “Go get Braxton Carolina, please.” She opens the door and Eric is standing there. I breathe deep because I can smell his cologne. He comes into the room slowly and whispers “wow”, his eyes lock onto mine, he whispers “what are you?” I felt a great pull to tell him everything. “I didn’t want you to find out this way,” he looks confused, “I’m sorry. I should have told you when we met. Eric, I have something to tell you but I need to wait for Carolina and Braxton to get in here. Come sit down.” “No thanks.” He says coldly. I finally hear them walk down the hall and they enter into my room. “Braxton, me and Carolina have to be here according to the Goldstern Laws, Carolina also says you should be here. You know what the Goldstern Laws are?” Braxton slowly nods confused as to why we are talking about this stuff with Eric here. “Eric sit down. You will need to.” He sits down at my desk, “There is something you don’t know. This town is not all humans. There are 3 non-human groups in this town. Vampires, Werewolves, and Witches. They are called Town Clan, Town Pack, and Town Coven. As you saw yesterday I am a werewolf. Braxton made his first change yesterday.” I wait to see how he takes this so far. “So your family is werewolves and Carolina is just in a house full of wolfs?” “Stop right there Eric. Let us explain more in depth. A thing happened hundreds and hundreds of years ago and that put a curse on all female born on my dad’s side. However, I was specifically chosen for this, I am why the curse was put on my family.” I look at Braxton and Carolina real quick, “I am an angel during the day, a vampire during the night and a Werewolf during Full Moons or a time when someone is in danger. Also, anytime something like last night happens.” I look at Carolina “Also, Carolina is a Witch.” “I am the Town Pack Leader and the Town Clan 2nd in Command. I had to get permission to represent the Clan. Carolina is the Town Coven Leader.” I let all of this sink in, but Eric looks surprised and shocked but more relieved than anything. “Thank God I wasn’t wrong. Rain you have to help me. I am trying to get my brothers and sisters into the town but the clan is stopping them. All we want to do is adore you.” I look at Carolina confused and shout at Braxton “Get out and tell the pack about this.” He leaves Carolina closes the door while I call Esteban. “Rain? What do you want? We have no development.” Rain interrupts him, “Sir, I am sorry for interrupting you but we have a member of the unknown creatures here with me. Turns out he wasn’t a Normal.” “No, I am a Nephilim. We heard of you and were scattered few and far. When I saw what happened last night I knew that the only angel on earth was you. We have heard about you being a vampire and a werewolf. When I saw you and left I sent word immediately to my brothers and sisters and they came here. Now they are here and they just want to adore Rain. We are half human half angel. However, we don’t know much about how we started. Rain is a full angel during the day except if werewolf needs to come out. Correct?” “Correct” I look uneasily at Carolina. “Esteban I am asking you to call your kids to stand down and allow my brother and sisters into the town.” “How many are there Eric?” I ask taking charge. “Around 10?” Eric answers like it’s a question. “Esteban where do you want to meet this Nephilim?” I ask. “How about the initiation spot?” I look at Carolina and she nods her head. “We can do that. You bring two vampires, I’ll bring two wolves, Carolina you bring two witches and Eric you get two of your brothers and sisters to come to receive his two.” “Do either of you have a copy of the Goldstern Laws?” “No.” Carolina says. “I do.” Esteban says quickly. “Alright see you there Esteban.” We all say in unison.



© 2016 Terence Myers


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

56 Views
Added on February 17, 2016
Last Updated on July 24, 2016


Author

Terence Myers
Terence Myers

Fort Ashby, WV



About
I like to watch WWE To read Twilight, Hunger Games, Hush, Hush, Vladimir Tod, Maximum Ride, Vampire Academy, Witch & Wizard, Remember Me. I am a part of a gaming group called Exiles. The leader Slush.. more..

Writing