Journal Entry #4: Seeds in a big world

Journal Entry #4: Seeds in a big world

A Story by Terohime

"The trees that are slow to grow"


             Have you ever noticed that  the smallest seed can grow into the biggest tree in the forest. It is quite amazing as to how something so small and frail can become so big and strong. A lot of trees that you see today have been thriving for years, so, you ask me where this is going? Well think of your self as a small seed to start off, and as you grow you endure many obstacles along the way.

            That build you up in wisdom, strength, and sometimes even skill. It may not be an easy road to travel on, but this road will give you the necessary skills, and lessons that you need through out your life. So when you come to a point in the road that you think you can't go on, don't give up just yet. You still have many lessons to learn, and others to meet to help you get to the next mile marker.

              So take a deep breath, and push your self through that road block in your life so that you can keep on going. Keep pushing, keep working towards your goal, and soon all that hard work will pay off. You will find your self becoming that big tree in a forest of obstacles, and when you look back at where you started, you will feel a since of pride, and a accomplishments come over you.

               But when you do become that big tree, don't stop there. Go on and help the small seeds make it through the obstacles  that you already accomplished your self.  Let the strength and wisdom that you learned through your travels, be passed down to the seeds who have jsut begun there journey into life.
"bear the best fruit."
~Moliere

© 2013 Terohime


Author's Note

Terohime
Hope you go around and spread joy. ^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is beautiful and inspiring. I myself am learning as we speak to grow with less blight on my branches. Your words are very poignant to me, I feel there is a greater reason I was not able to get around to reading this till now... because now it stands ever so true to me.
Thank you so much Res.
You are a light we can all hope to be lit from.
Chris

Posted 11 Years Ago


Wonderfully written...it invokes images of seedlings parading with colossal oaks and towering redwoods. I believe that I've learned some of my best lessons from trees.

Have you ever gone into a forest or a park and sat down with your back resting against the trunk to learn her wisdom?

Posted 11 Years Ago


Terohime

11 Years Ago

Actually, most of my time in High School, i use to go in to the forest and sit by a tree next to a s.. read more
Mother Maggie

11 Years Ago

It is a good place to get lost or to find yourself...
Terohime

11 Years Ago

Indeed it is
Aww! This is really cute!! :) amazing!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


That's some great advice Res. Thank you

Posted 11 Years Ago


Theres a few grammar mistakes but other than that it was great. A great message you gave.

"jsut" should be "just"

Posted 11 Years Ago


I love this generous, stage by stage, 'life coaching in writing', piece, there is something unintimidating about this appraoch, the way you write, which would make a person fell that these goals to move on and to start doing are actually attainable, very good

PS: some goals however, eg: finding new employment, would require a a huge amount of effort for a post trauma person..... though, without being too crisis centred, it's a gooden, sewing seeds during the spring season always turns our focus to fresh thinking and doing :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Terohime

11 Years Ago

Thank you for you comment.
~Res
It's a great message to the world! The only thing I can really say bad about it is that you used since instead of sense. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Terohime

11 Years Ago

Thanks for pointing that out to me i'll chgange it right away.

~Res
I like the way you think, Res! A positive and uplifting reminder that everyone has something to share, and everyone can help the next person. I liked your metaphor too - it was well executed in your piece. Great job!

Posted 11 Years Ago


I certainly hope those big tree's help me in my journey. I need all the help I can get. Being a teenager is hard, and trying to make others happy because I want to is harder.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Positivity ...something rare here at WC on most days.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Terohime

11 Years Ago

Thanks for your thoughts, i hope to see more from you.
~Res
Chris

11 Years Ago

then you shall... laters for the moment

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

350 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 16, 2013
Last Updated on April 16, 2013

Author

Terohime
Terohime

south central, KY



About
I am a mother of two wonderful girls. Living an average life with a few twists and turns here. Taking time and writing is what i enjoy the most. Often it is my best way of expression. To sit back, rea.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Terohime



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..