The Blackness is Light, The Pure is Sick

The Blackness is Light, The Pure is Sick

A Chapter by Tevo77777
"

After waking up and having a long talk in the middle of the night, someone makes the connection. It's not clear, but they know that someone out there gets the message. They understand.

"
"Do you mind if I take a shower and use the living room?" He asked 
"No, go ahead." She said "I can tell you are thinking about this."
Hours later
Internet, radio
"When Seth was martyred, we said that he didn't die." High Prince: Richard began "When he gave us our salvation, we didn't make the connection. Seth couldn't die because he became an ideal, an example of who we are and have been; who we will be. In Seth we saw ourselves, we saw our struggle and our fears. We saw our desires, who we are when all the flesh and blood has been removed. We saw the extremes that we are, the complex balance that we hold inside."

There was a jumpcut to where he started up again, clearly emotional at this point. It jumped a few times during this part of the speech as well. A lot of this was on the spot, some of it was thought up earlier or were words that had echoed in his head.

"I didn't lose my hand." He said holding the replacement to the camera. "I lost the hand given to me by parents and I gained the hand given to me by you. I am an amputee, I am one who has sacrificed, I am a Black Hand. I lead the Imperial Guard, which is the elite of the Black Hand. But I always assumed that they were the Black Hand, because of the dark things they had to do. Or maybe it's because they have to grab the filthiest monsters and impale them. Those can both be true, the truth is complicated like that. But I see another reason why the hand is black, why my hand should be black."

It cut to a part after he went to the store in the middle of the night and got some spray paint. He had spray painted his artificial hand black. He was close to the camera with his hand right in front of it at an angle. 

"A black piece of cloth attracts the most light and heat in the snow." He started again "That's why the snow under melts faster then the snow under other colors of cloth. Dark skinned people live where the sun beats down on the land. The black hand isn't that well lit, but the light is attracted to it and so is the heat. In us there is loss and pain, but the hope and the fire of passion is drawn to us. Just how the snow under black cloth melts the snow and shows how the earth will be in spring, we speed things up to how they will be."

He was sitting on the floor looking at the camera, the next part seemed to be devoid of cuts for the most part. This part seemed a bit more fluid, his thoughts were more precise.  

"People likely wonder if I regret anyone I killed, but the unexpected answer is I simply don't." He said shrugging. "People out there might think me unable to feel for my fellow man, but it's a lot more complicated then they think and yet really simple to me. I didn't carry a rifle to take from people. I didn't carry a gun to hold people down and stand on them. I don't feel insecure in my manhood, I know that I am not entitled to anything more then anyone else."

There was then a cut and he was rubbing his face with a cloth.

"Combatants volunteer to fight, and fighting means the possibility of getting killed." Richard explained "But when you think you are God, when you think innocent people don't count as actual people, when you kill for the sake of pleasure, power, or wealth. When you do that you are using something even children know better then to do, something dogs know better to do. You aren't a God, you aren't a super human, you aren't even a man or a child. You are just a rabid dog that needs to be put down, something that completely failing to do what it's meant to do."

He pointed at the screen and was glaring at it, sweat running down his face with tears. A lot of his kind cried only when they were angry, it was a way to get the toxins out of their blood. That's why tears existed.

"Cells are meant to do their job and to reproduce at a steady rate, but cancer overproduces and sucks the life from other cells." He growled out "When cancer takes over, nothing does as it's meant to and eventually everything becomes cancer or dies."

He pulled out a knife and pointed it at the camera, before making a stabbing motion over and over. It was his service knife from years before, a good model that cut and pieced. You could preform crude surgery with it if you used flame on the edges and sides.

"And you kill cancer." Richard insisted "You bathe it in radiation, in light and heat. You fight it with drugs and you fight it till it's dead, or you are. You have to win, because even if the cancer wins it won't survive once you die."

He  made the motion of cutting the neck, right in front of his own; during the next bit.

"They are an invasive species." He explained "They over-hunt and kill everything off, they over produce and fill the land. So you have to hunt them and take them out. For thousands of years they have tried to feed on our labor and our land, but we have profited from their attempts to enslave us. Their weapons, their armor, their rations, their buildings, their blood, their future; all of it was left there after they jumped our spear."

He was without the knife for this take, during which he had his hands in his lap in front of him.

"We have absorbed the best things about the worst ideas, the worst people; and we have injected it into ourselves." Richard insisted "They have tried so hard to make themselves pure, only to become sick and inbred. We have removed the impurities from them and it has become us. I am here, born of the blood of a dozen sinful peoples. I am the destined result of their folly, of their weakness."

He was lying down now, looking up at the ceiling for this shot. 

"We all have a place in this world." He began to finish "We are all part of the same whole, the same race, the same body. The atheist exists for the sake of the believer. Man exists for woman and woman for man. Old for young and young for old. Even the traitor has a place in the world. The place of the traitor, as far as I can tell, is to toss themselves at the righteous and shatter. Their evil only exists to prove how good we are. They beat their children, who come from a mate who they use. We see to their welfare after the wrenched are dealt with. We treat the nations of our enemies, better then they did themselves."

 


© 2016 Tevo77777


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on February 24, 2016
Last Updated on February 24, 2016


Author

Tevo77777
Tevo77777

Phoenix, AZ



About
I used to read a lot of good novels and now I just read raw information that I use for my writing. I take inspiration from the pain that I feel, some joy as well; but most of the bright pictures .. more..

Writing