We Shall Prevail (NS)

We Shall Prevail (NS)

A Chapter by Tevo77777
"

Richard gives another speech and prepare the nation for another war.

"
Greater Pectus, Vadia
2016

High Prince Richard was going to give another speech and since that was the case, the spotlight was once again rested upon him. As he walked onto the stage commonly used for events like this, wearing his old service uniform; before tens of thousands of people and many cameras; he let out a long sigh he didn't realize he was holding. He took his place behind the podium and he out to them, surveying the teaming masses of various people who had graciously shown up to hear him speak. He set his sheets down and looked at them, clearing his throat.

"Today, we have been made aware that slavery remains a barbaric and satanic practice that remains in existence on our blessed Nidus." He started "They even tried to buy weapons from our storefront at Pentagonal Armaments. such is their hubris."

He looked out at the crowd, making eye contract with some of them; his anger burning in his eyes.

"These abominations tried to buy weapons from us." Richard added, going off the speech before looking at it again "While they talk themselves to death about purity and strength, it is we who shall prevail! It is our unity, resources, and numbers that gives us strength, but it is our diversity that provides us a variety of options in how to defend and to attack!

He held out his fist on the word defend, but on the word and rolled his arm and held out his fist higher, driving the point forward.

"To the other members of NTA and by extension, CoHRE; I say much of the same things." Richard noted "To our Aleckandor and Minorz kin, the feelings are not much different. As long as we remain close and true to each other, to ourselves as well; we shall overcome any evil that we face!"

Other people spoke and much information was spread, but this was only another beginning of another path of victory. Another road of triumph. 


© 2016 Tevo77777


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
Added on May 5, 2016
Last Updated on May 5, 2016


Author

Tevo77777
Tevo77777

Phoenix, AZ



About
I used to read a lot of good novels and now I just read raw information that I use for my writing. I take inspiration from the pain that I feel, some joy as well; but most of the bright pictures .. more..

Writing