Chapter 1 - Meeting

Chapter 1 - Meeting

A Chapter by Tiasshy
"

Christine first meets Sam

"

I was sunbathing on the most beautiful beach you could ever imagine. Yeah sure it was only a dream, but for me it felt real. I never understood how people couldn’t control what they dream, because in my dream everything was how I wanted it. Since my life was boring and dull, at least my dreams were absolutely amazing! So there I was marguerite in my hand, purple dog by side, just lying in the sun and letting the ocean wet my feet. Oh yeah, dream was good. Until I heard someone coming. I was not happy about that. Usually when a visitor came, it was a spirit of some sort. Some were easy and were easily dismissed, but others were angry and confused and didn’t want to leave me alone. Those are the ones I had hard times with. But the man, which came closer, was no spirit. I did not see through him, he was dressed normally and there was no visible wound of death. He was also gorgeous. Tall, blond, green eyed and athletic. I just stood there starring at him. He was as surprised to see me as I was. I tried to look intimidating, but I wasn’t all that scary on my own. So I imagined a fire in my hand.

“Who are you and what are you doing in my dream?” He tried to smile, but I was immune to his beautiful smile.

“I mean you no harm.” He said.

“Darling even of you tried to hurt me, you would fail. You are in my dream now, where I’m in charge and you are nothing more than a fly on my wall. You have no power here.”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know.” That confused me a little. What didn’t he know? Why was he sorry? But I didn’t ask him.

“My name is Sam and I truly came here only by accident.” I lowered my hand and fire disappeared. Maybe he truly was lost. But I still didn’t trust him.

“I’m Christina.” I didn’t step forward to shake his hand and neither did he.

“So, what are you?” I asked. Now he was confused.

“How do you mean?” I laughed a little and imaged myself and him sitting in chairs. He looked utterly lost.

“How did you do that?” I raised an eyebrow.

“I told you. You’re in my dream now. So no lying.” His eyes were as big as plates by now.

“Do you have any idea what are you?” He suddenly asked me. I groaned.

“I’m normal. Almost. But don’t go off the subject. Are you real or have I just imagined you?” It was a trick question. I knew he wasn’t imagined. When I was little I had lots of friends in my dream, all who were imagined. I knew how they looked and behaved, so he wasn’t one of them. He was real, but was he human? That was the question. He sighted.

“I’m real, but I can’t explain what exactly I am.”

“Why not? What is stopping you?” He shrugged.

“Because, apparently need to explain to you what you are.” I was not a happy camper. Was he joking with me? But he did look serious.

“I don’t understand.” I said. He looked impatient.

“Christina…” He started but I interrupted him. I felt something on my hand, something odd. And I knew immediately what it was. Someone was trying to wake me up.

“Look, I have to wake up now. I hope you won’t disappear on me, because we need to talk.” I got up, and before I wake up, I just heard his whisper.

“I’ll wait for you.”



© 2013 Tiasshy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
Added on April 5, 2013
Last Updated on April 5, 2013


Author

Tiasshy
Tiasshy

Visnja Gora, Slovenia



About
What to say about me? I'm a hopeless romantic, who still believes in true love, even thou world around me does everything to convince me otherwise. My stories are usually written in my mother langua.. more..

Writing