Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Chapter 7: Last night together

Chapter 7: Last night together

A Chapter by Tiasshy

The way he kissed me and touched me… He made me forget alright. Somehow we made it to the floor, but we didn’t even notice. Kisses grew deeper, fiercer, touch more demanding. We were undress before I could say no. He looked me into my eyes while exploring my body with his hands. There was a certain gentle touch, but we were in a hurry. We both needed to forget, just to be. We made love twice in the cabin. After that, he held me real tight.

“I have to tell you something, Christina.” I tensed.

“You can tell me everything Sam.” He inhaled my scent.

“I was running away, when I came across you. Running from my family and the responsibility they want me to take. But I think I have to go back now.” I hushed him with a kiss.

“Let’s go somewhere else.” I whispered, and suddenly we were back on the island. We were laying on the towels, sea just beside us. He laughed a little.

“What I’m trying to tell you is, I will have to tell them about you. The elders. I don’t want to, but…” I tried to nod, but I just shook.

“Let’s think about that later.” This time, we took it slow. We cherished every touch, every kiss, every stroke like it’s our last. We savored everything. After sex, we went in the sea. We laughed. We kissed. We talked about unimportant things. And then, I felt the sun coming up.

“I’ll have to leave soon.” I said to him. He kissed my forehead.

“I’ll try not to tell them. But, they want to meet you.”

“What do you suggest? Do I wait for them or can I hide?” He held me so tight.

“Find a witch. Buy yourself a protection against demons and angels. Try not to dream and if you do, protect yourself. If suddenly someone comes looking for you, run. I want to keep you safe and I think that is the only way. If you have some friends out of time, go to them. Go on vacation in different state, or even continent.” I pulled away from him.

“Am I that easy to find?”

“I don’t want to take no chances.” Someone was waking me up. I could feel them. So I kissed Sam for the last time, and said:

“Don’t worry about me. I’ll manage. Be safe Sam! And goodbye.”

“Goodbye sweet Christina…” He whispered as he was disappearing. I woke up wet. That is the only word describing me that morning. Anika was there, looking at me oddly.

“Girl, I want to have those dreams with you!” I blushed as I ran to the bathroom to take a shower. I was better then. When I dreamed, there were no disturbances. My life was going better. I lived with Anika, who was great, pay was good although not as high as I would like and everything seemed perfect. I did have a plan if suddenly some men came looking for me. I had my ID as Tamzin so only thing I need was money. Lucky for me I had about 15.000 dollars on my account, so I took everything I had and put it in an envelope. I also packed a small suitcase if I had to leave immediately. Everything was ready for my run. I even knew where to go. I had a friend, who knew me as Tamzin, in Los Angeles. He was a dog lover like me, and we would exchange lot of information. During few years we had become quite friendly, and he did offer me a job few months ago as a dog trainer. But at that time I had to decline. Now, if I needed to run, I could go there and we would find something else. Anika noticed that something was odd, but I didn’t tell her the whole truth. I just said that I don’t feel safe and I was dreaming about something, so this was just a precaution. When she asked me, where I would run if anything happened, I immediately said Phoenix. I didn’t even realize until later, that that was where Tamzin’s father lived. Well, I doubt that anyone will make that connection, since no one but my family knows the whole truth. When that whole ordeal happened we moved to Tucson, where nobody harassed us. She didn’t do anything, but watched me real oddly, but she let me passed. After three weeks, she started laughing and me and my paranoia. Even I laughed a little, when nothing happened. When I’ve gotten sick, neither one of us, took that serious. Yeah I felt really bad, I was without appetite and my head hurt, I even gotten a rather high fever, but we didn’t really think too much about that. I mean, spring just came and everybody was sick. Well, after a whole week, without getting any better I was getting rather concerned.



© 2013 Tiasshy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on April 7, 2013
Last Updated on April 8, 2013


Author

Tiasshy
Tiasshy

Visnja Gora, Slovenia



About
What to say about me? I'm a hopeless romantic, who still believes in true love, even thou world around me does everything to convince me otherwise. My stories are usually written in my mother langua.. more..

Writing