Unwanted Attention

Unwanted Attention

A Chapter by Sabrina Buchanan
"

Lilliyan meets Toro Madson and she and Cayne gets slightly closer.

"
Chapter 4:- Unwanted Attention

I walked down the hallway, scowling at the floor and wanting to kick something in replacement of Cayne. What's wrong with that guy? Does he think I'm some kind of doll that he can just play with---a puppet maybe? Then again, he did call me a 'Bisque doll' and those things are like puppets. I sighed, wondering what runs through that tiny brain of his. He pisses me off, calls me a dumbass and then smiles at me like we're friends. What's his problem? Is this supposed to be funny?


I continued thinking, until it floated into my mind.


His scent.


He had an odd fragrance. He smelled like the Syringa Vulgaris flower---the lilac for short--- and something else, but I wasn't sure.


Pinecones!


Now I know...he smells like the outdoors of my parents cabin up in the mountains. He reminds me of the smell of the forest.


I felt nostalgic thinking about this and quickly snapped myself out of it. Why am I thinking about this when I should be furious with him? I continued walking, trying to focus on being angry and---


WHAM---!


I fell to the floor hard.


Why am I on the floor again?


"Are you okay?" A gruff male voice asked.


Before I could look up, I was scooped up off the floor and was now in someone's big, muscular arms. I glanced up and my gaze was held by someone's electric blue eyes. I took in his appearance and a shiver ran through me. The guy had spiky red hair and five piercings on his left ear. He looked a little menacing and I don't know why that scared me so much. I'm supposed to be the menacing one.


"I'm fine, now put me down, wolfy." I said, pushing out of his arms.


"Wolfy? Never heard that one before...hey! You're the Ice Princess aren't you? Is it true that you can freeze people when you look at them?" He asked excitedly, lowering himself enough for me to jump out of his arms.


"Regrettably, I don't have such supernatural powers." I said flatly, walking off.


Wait...didn't I pass the bathroom about five classrooms back? I stopped and wheeled around on my heels, heading in the opposite direction. The guy did too and quickly fell into step with me.


"So is it true that you have a glare that can make people feel like they're in a blizzard?" He asked, bending over so that his face and mine were on the same level.


Since he's so damn curious, why don't I just show him.


I turned my head and looked at him with the coldest and most deadly glare I had in me and the color in his face drained a little, but his smile refused to fade.


"Oh, cool!" He exclaimed.


What? Why isn't he disappearing already? Isn't he supposed to be scared? When he acts like this, he doesn't seem all that menacing at all. He just looks like a voodoo doll that's been tampered with and pierced too many times.


"Hey my name is Toro Madson, what's yours?" He asked playfully.


"None of your business coyote ugly, now piss off!" I threw back, and he stopped walking.


I continued on my journey to the bathroom, feeling all smug.


Ah...the wonderful comebacks that my well organized brain stores...


"Okay...I'll see you around soon!" He called happily and I turned around just in time to see him run off with a wide grin on his face.


Isn't he supposed to be insulted or something?


"He's an idiot..." I thought, turning back around and continuing my stroll.


I walked in silence for about seven minutes, looking down at the shiny, marble floor.


This school sure has money...enough to have marble tiles and walls in all the hallways.


"Lilliyan! You came back to me!"


My head jerked up instantly and I saw Cayne leaning against a wall, his hands in his pockets and a dumb grin on his face.


"Not likely," I said, walking past him.


"Oh come on! We both got kicked out, why not spend the time together. Aren't you lonely?" He asked, following me.


"Actually, loneliness is much better company than you, froggy." I countered, stopping and looking over my shoulder at him.


For just a second, I could have sworn that lightning flashed through  our eyes, making little sparks fly around.


I looked away and walked off again but he still followed.


"Aren't you supposed to be the top ranked and mannerly student of this school?" He asked teasingly.


"Shut up!" I replied.


Ugh, I've never had to talk this much in school before! First I got kicked out class because of Cayne, then that smiling moron---Taco was it?--- kept on asking me questions and now I'm back to dealing with this idiot.


"Now, don't be so rude to me, I'm just asking small questions!" He said.


"Shut up!" I repeated.


He didn't say anything else and I assumed that I'd finally shut him for good. Finally, he's decided that he's no match for me and is keeping his big mouth sh---


YANK!


SLAM---!


I gasped loudly, feeling like the wind had been knocked out of me. Cayne stood in front of me, placing his hands on the wall and trapping me in his presence. He stared down at me with taunting eyes and grinned when he saw me shiver.


He's too close for comfort!


He lowered his face to my level and stared directly into my eyes.


His eyes are beautiful. They're so pale and they resemble the moon in some cases and his lips, they're so thin and neat. He had this thing about him that would draw any woman to him...whether far or near.


I blushed uncontrollably and my heart rate sped up.


I looked to the floor, but then looked up again, suddenly feeling the courage to tell him to back off, but I was held by his gaze---permanently this time.


I felt like I was under a spell or something, like I had no more will of my own.


BRING!!! BRING!!! BRING!!!


The bell went off and he slowly pulled away with a smirk on his face that was screaming:"Got you!!!" 


My heart beats didn't slow down and I didn't stop blushing, but one thing's for sure...I definitely got angry.


"STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU IDIOT!!!!" I screamed before anyone was out of their class.


I then turned and walked away, wondering if steam was trailing behind me.


Ugh! I hate that guy!


What's up with this day?


Why am I getting so much unwanted attention?!



© 2014 Sabrina Buchanan


Author's Note

Sabrina Buchanan
I hope you like it

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thoroughly enjoying this so far! really well done. Ah..when can I read the next chapter?

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sabrina Buchanan

10 Years Ago

You actually like it??? Thank you ^~^ I'm so happy. I'll update tomorrow
Travis Bruce

10 Years Ago

Great! I'm surprised at your surprise! really I do think 'Until I Die' has a special quality to it a.. read more
Sabrina Buchanan

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much Mr. Bruce. I feel very flustered that you think it is that good and i hope you lik.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 13, 2014
Last Updated on January 13, 2014


Author

Sabrina Buchanan
Sabrina Buchanan

St. Albrert, Christianity, Canada



About
I am a very friendly and helpful person who loves to write novels. I am fairly young though, so I am insecure about my writing. But what I love the most is when people read my books and leave honest f.. more..

Writing