Aksum: 1

Aksum: 1

A Chapter by Trekkie
"

In all likelihood, there will be more than one chapter named Aksum. Takes place after Gen is mauled by a robot.

"

                                            

The city is shaking from the inside out. The city is shaking from the inside in. The city's shaking, shaking, shaking.

 

Someone's dying in those city walls. Someone's dying in those city walls, and no one else is noticing.

 

The walls of the city are bloody, and no one inside notices.

 

--

He sets the boy down by the rocks outside of the city. His hands are fevered; so is his forehead. He is afraid his companion is dying, and he has no idea what to do about it. The blood on his hands is sticky, and so are his thoughts.

 

There is blood in both of their hair. He sits and thinks for awhile, and figures that if it were raining, it would at least clean the cuts. Then he slings the unconscious body over his shoulder again, and starts hiking. It's a long way to his brother's home, after all.



© 2009 Trekkie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
Added on September 21, 2009


Author

Trekkie
Trekkie

About
I'm a convoluted trekkie who spends too much time procrastinating. I can see the Northern Lights from my house in the winter and I've memorized startlingly large portions of King Henry IV, part one. more..

Writing
No title No title

A Screenplay by Trekkie


Muet Muet

A Story by Trekkie