Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by lauren emily
"

Prologue

"

We stood there without moving, but beads of sweat rolled down both our cheeks. The lava was stirring below us and in places it shot up and melted the rock that was surrounding it. I was completely terrified, not wanting to move an inch for fear that something life threatening would happen. I stood motionless and suddenly began to feel lightheaded, like someone was invading my head. I soon began to feel powerless, but oddly, it did not bother me. I let the strange  feeling take control of my head and soon began to have memories off earlier today thrown at me.



© 2008 lauren emily


Author's Note

lauren emily
Just a rough draft

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

You made a great mental picture for me, it almost felt like the room got hotter. Great writing. Off to Chapter 1!

Posted 15 Years Ago


I think it's really good so far!! I like how descriptive you made this, and when I was reading this, I got a perfect mental picture, and I could almost feel light headed and powerful. Your grammar and spelling is good too, I didn't see any changes that needed to be made on that level either.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 22, 2008


Author

lauren emily
lauren emily

Long Beach, CA



About
Why 'ello there! Thanks for stoppin' by. My name is Lauren (previously my screen name was TwilightReader) and I'm 16. I love writing, good food, fast cars, interesting people, cemeteries, photograp.. more..

Writing