Losing Falon Chpt 1

Losing Falon Chpt 1

A Chapter by bob dingleprop
"

Falon a 14 yr-old girl, who lives with her sister: Alecia. Falon finds her self in a dire situation between her Sister, & her Sleazy boyfriend Christian. she becomes missing & later accused of murder

"

Chapter One

I was sitting on the porch.staring at the clouds; I used to sit here with my sister; Alecia, we used to sit here and look at the pretty white  birch trees across the street. Now all me and my sister do is scream and fight with each other.  Ever since my father died my sister began to act differently, she sneaks out, hangs out with the wrong people, and argues with my mother,or any other adult that gets in her way.i’ve grown to like being alone. I avoid people as much as i can. i guess people handle grief differently, my mom on the other hand  doesn't show that she ever cared about my father she just keeps working at her job; barely making enough money to pay rent or buy food. i don't remember my life being so depressing or tough before my father died. i remember everyone just being happy.


I got up off the step just as the sun started setting,it was a warm day so i decided to spend some time outside away from my sister and her ‘’boyfriend’’ if you could even call him that. He was just some sleazy older guy that Alecia met at a party. She sneaks out to see him when my mom goes to work; I’m normally  left alone in our house. But today my mom stayed over at her job so instead of sneaking out my sister decided to invite him over. I pushed the screen door open and went straight into my room and locked the door.


I plopped on my bed and stared at the ceiling. i don't know how long i was laying there, it was something about the old dilapidated  ceiling that interested me. it gives me something to do besides to think about my dad.


‘’Open the door!’’ my sister screamed. i got up sluggishly  and unlocked the door and she slammed the  door open (almost hitting me in the face)‘’what do you want?!’’ I said looking at her with impatience.‘’I'm suppose to be watching you!’’ she answered back.‘’okay? you don't watch me any other time.’’ i retorted.


‘’You’re right I don’t, But i need you to do something for me.’’ she said with her lip poked out.’’Okay,what do you want?!’’ i snorted. ‘’Me and Christian wanna invite a few friends over and-’’ I cut her off  ‘’okay what does that have to do with me?’’ i said glaring at her. ‘’I need you to go get us  some beers or something..’’ she said as she looked at her feet. I hated when she asked me to dumb stuff for ‘her’ when actually they were stuff that christian wanted her to do so she made me do it instead. ‘’i can't buy alcohol Alecia! go make your boyfriend or do it your-!’’ I didnt get a chance to finish my sentence when i felt a warm hand strike me across my face.

She slapped me.


© 2016 bob dingleprop


Author's Note

bob dingleprop
Please excuse grammar mistakes! Leave constructive criticism! I would appreciate ideas/suggestions! thanks for even reading!! ❤

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
Added on July 6, 2016
Last Updated on July 6, 2016
Tags: Adventure, Action, Drama, Sisters