Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by bob dingleprop
"

Falon a 14 yr-old girl, who lives with her sister: Alecia. Falon finds her self in a dire situation between her Sister, & her Sleazy boyfriend Christian. she becomes missing & later accused of murder

"

Chapter 5

I looked blankly at the back of Christian’s seat. I couldn’t see his face, so I wasn't for sure if he was joking or not. But I knew I could feel the tension building in the air. It was so thick you could cut it with a knife. I kept quiet, wanting Alecia to speak up. But, no she didn’t speak at all. I felt like crying, screaming, or kicking. I didn’t know what to do. I was in a car with two people I probably dislike the most. On top of all of that, i didn’t know where we were going. Christian just murdered someone and stole the dead man’s car. When my mom comes home she’s gonna.. I have know idea how she will react. She might even cry.

**********

I fell asleep. Not smartest thing to do around Christian and Alecia, but when iIwake up i see a highway. We must be going to another state or crossing the border. I don’t know, right now i don’t even care. I decide to speak,’’Hey, Alecia can we stop so  I can pee?’’ I said half-heartedly. Instead of Alecia answering its Christian's voice i hear. ‘’Sure, but if you run I'll shoot you  both.’’ He spoke coldly.


After a few minutes, we get off at an exit and pull into a gas station. Alecia grabs my arm and drags me into the gas station. Pushing me into the bathroom. Nobody notices her manhandling me, but it’s all good.


© 2016 bob dingleprop


Author's Note

bob dingleprop
Please excuse grammar mistakes! Leave constructive criticism! I would appreciate ideas/suggestions! thanks for even reading!! ❤

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on August 15, 2016
Last Updated on August 15, 2016
Tags: Adventure, Action, Drama, Sisters