Losing Falon Chpt 3

Losing Falon Chpt 3

A Chapter by bob dingleprop
"

Falon a 14 yr-old girl, who lives with her sister: Alecia. Falon finds her self in a dire situation between her Sister, & her Sleazy boyfriend Christian. she becomes missing & later accused of murder

"

Chapter Three


Red,there's blood everywhere in the hallyway. I don't know what to do, i feel like i'm frozen and i can't move. I close the door, making sure the door doesn't creak or make any type of noise. I try to process what just happened, but my brain feels like cold spaghetti. I sit on the floor motionless, until my thoughts are interrupted by the door swinging open. Alecia walks in and shuts the door behind her. I look at her face her eyes are red and puffy,she’s covered in blood. She's been crying, but no tears have come to me yet.


She puts her back against the wall and turns to face me. ‘’I’m sorr-’’ she tries to speak but she is cut off by her own weeping. She slides down the wall now in a fetal position. I’m not going to comfort her, right now i’m so confused. The only thing i can muster to say is: ‘’Is he dead?’ I ask sheepishly. She doesn't reply, instead her wailing gets louder. That answers my questions.


I stand up, and push open the door.I don't know what i'm doing anymore, it's like my brain turned on autopilot. I look into the hallway the mysterious male lie on the floor in a dark red pool of blood. I smell the sickly sweet scent of fresh blood. I feel sick. I see Christian walk out of the bathroom. He tried cleaning some of the blood off his face, but he failed miserably. His shirt is stained with blood spatter, his eyes look lost in thought. I fall to my knees next to the dead man, examing the wound in his chest. Blood oozing slowly out of the bullet hole in his white sweat shirt.  He opens his mouth to speak to me.


‘’We have to go..’’ He croaks,his eyes trained on Alecia in the other room.



© 2016 bob dingleprop


Author's Note

bob dingleprop
Please excuse grammar mistakes! Leave constructive criticism! I would appreciate ideas/suggestions! thanks for even reading!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on July 8, 2016
Last Updated on July 8, 2016
Tags: Drama, Action, Adventure, Sisters