Losing Falon Chpt 2

Losing Falon Chpt 2

A Chapter by bob dingleprop
"

Falon a 14 yr-old girl, who lives with her sister: Alecia. Falon finds her self in a dire situation between her Sister, & her Sleazy boyfriend Christian. she becomes missing & later accused of murder

"

Chapter Two


i felt the blood rush to my cheek where she hit me. i grabbed my cheek which stung. ‘’WHAT WAS THAT FOR ALECIA?’’ I’m pretty much practically yelling at her. i don't care if the neighbors hear or whatever, right now i couldn't care less what was about to happened.‘’Shut up!’’Alecia was now whispering. Now i’m confused..


‘’Just do what i say,okay?’’ Alecia said looking at me like she was worried. i looked up to see a red bruise on her right cheek. Her hair was a mess,plus she was drenched in sweat. ‘’you look gross.’’ i snorted almost laughing at her.  ‘’so let me guess.. did christian hit you?’’ i said with a smirk.  I guess christian finally snapped and hit her, serves her right for being so stupid. Alecia just stood there and glared at me coldly for what seemed like a hour.Then she slammed the door in my face.


I sat back on my bed wondering about if i should’ve helped my sister or not. i’m not for sure. i do love her, but sometimes i just wish she’d go away. Alecia makes things worse than what they have to be. If it was just me and mom it would be easy, but with Alecia every things ten times harder.


A few minutes later I hear a car pull up, it’s probably one of christian’s friends. Christian friends normally include a bunch of druggies, high school dropouts, or criminals. people that Alecia shouldn’t bring into our house, but she does it anyway to keep christian happy. She’s like a brainless little chicken when it comes down to christian. Alecia doesn't have an intelligent thought for herself.


I hear the front door open then I hear a male start speaking.I can’t tell exactly what he’s saying,but i know it's not Christian.  I unlock my door and open it a fraction, and peak through the crack in the door.I see Christian shake the man's hand.I notice Christan reach into his pocket and pull out a sliver object of some sort,before i can see exactly tell what it is.I see the silver object fire straight into the man's chest.



© 2016 bob dingleprop


Author's Note

bob dingleprop
Please excuse grammar mistakes! Leave constructive criticism! I would appreciate ideas/suggestions! thanks for even reading!! ❤

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
Added on July 6, 2016
Last Updated on July 6, 2016
Tags: Drama, Action, Adventure, Sisters