Losing Falon 8

Losing Falon 8

A Chapter by bob dingleprop
"

Falon a 14 yr-old girl, who lives with her sister: Alecia. Falon finds her self in a dire situation between her Sister, & her Sleazy boyfriend Christian. she becomes missing & later accused of murder

"

Chapter 8


I stand up, my knees are wobbly, I glance at Christian; snickering. I hate him with all my heart. My fists are clenched, I'm drenched in sweat, and I don’t feel like even putting up a fight. Alecia sits gripping her ankle I probably stepped on it when I tripped over her. I grit my teeth and flop onto one of the twin beds. Christian immediately stops his giggling and hisses at me and Alecia.

‘’Get up you turds!’’  

Alecia scrambles to her feet, standing practically at the snap of Christian’s skinny fingers Almost falling, tripping over her injured ankle. I slide off the twin bed that faintly smells of onions. I lay on the dilapidated wooden floor staring at the ceiling.

I’ve officially given up.

Christian slowly walks toward my limp body and snatches me  up: forcing me to my feet.

‘’Don’t get on my nerves Falon, why can’t you just follow directions like a good girl?’’ he says behind gritted teeth. He's standing so close to me I smell his breath and his B.O. He smells of weed and crayons…  I don’t want to look him in the eye so I stare at my shoes. Christian circles me, I can feel his eyes trained on me.  I keep looking down making sure not to make any type of eye contact.  He stops mid-circling  and pulls on my hair making me take a few steps toward him.


‘’We have a few changes to make.’’ He hisses as he reaches into his pocket and pulls out his knife.


© 2016 bob dingleprop


Author's Note

bob dingleprop
Please excuse grammar mistakes! Leave constructive criticism! I would appreciate ideas/suggestions! thanks for even reading!! ❤

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on September 7, 2016
Last Updated on September 7, 2016
Tags: Adventure, Action, Drama, Sisters