3. Teila

3. Teila

A Chapter by Owl's Wing
"

Chapter 3 part 2

"
A knocking at the front door startled me, as I was in the basement spacing off again. Vampires' hearing is about six or seven times better than humans', but a human might have been able to hear it since it was so loud and persistant. While I was debating whether or not to answer the door, it finally went away. I sighed in relief and cocked my head to one side, listening if anyone in the house had woken up. Silence casually regarded me, and I welcomed it.
I went back to my daydreaming, and all was quiet, until someone stepped in front of the light, shading my canvas.
"Hey!" I protested loudly before clapping my hands over my mouth. Musn't wake Saden.
A male's laugh ran over me, giving me chills. I lept from my stool to the bottom of the stairs leading up. It was Eric, but how? The doors and windows of the house were all locked. Dang, if he broke something I would be so ticked...
"Excuse me," I said, gritting my teeth, "Just what do you think you're doing in my house?"
He took my spot on the stool and gave me a smart-aleck look. "Well, I was just looking at your beautiful pictures, but now I think I'm looking at your beautiful you."
My face, instead of blushing like most people, paled to a deathly white.
"Wow," Eric breathed in, "Yup, you're beautiful."
I grabbed his arm, vampire strength in full mode. "Get the hell out of here, right now. I mean it. I'll wake up Saden, and then you'll have a housefull of vampires on you to deal with."
"Saden?" he callously mused, as though I wasn't threatening his very life.
"Get...out!"
"Alright, alright. Such a vicious little kitty."
"And stop calling me that!"
"Why, watcha gonna do, short stuff? Bite me?"
"Don't tempt me," I warned.
He leaned down to me and threw his head to one side. "I dare you," he whispered sensually.
My spine went rigid and my mouth began watering as soon as he neared my nose. His scent, very close, still smelled like an animal, but it was wild and dangerous, and I was almost starving so...


© 2014 Owl's Wing


Author's Note

Owl's Wing
hope ya'll like it

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on August 18, 2014
Last Updated on August 18, 2014


Author

Owl's Wing
Owl's Wing

About
Hey guys. I'm a quiet girl with a different sense of reality. I live in the world of my mind, which can get pretty interesting. I've been writing for a long time, from many genres, but my main interes.. more..

Writing