Chapter 6: In The Hospital Again

Chapter 6: In The Hospital Again

A Chapter by Japanese Cherry

Kim Ji-Hoon stayed with Saku Hana the whole night in the hospital... He didn't know when she would wake, but figured she wouldn't wake up any time soon. He left for school and came back... Amai was a great friend and took care of Hyun-Woo and Seo-Hyun... it was a good few days before Saku was able to gain consciousness again...
-Kim Ji-Hoon was just making his way into Saku's room when she stirred
-He dropped his things and ran over to the bed
"Saku?!"
-Her eyes slowly opened... taking in her surroundings slowly
"..."
-She winced when she tried to move
"Hey, how do you feel?"
-Saku closed her eyes and mumbled one word
"... ITAI..."
-Ji-Hoon felt like he could feel her pain... but something else lit a fuse in him... he growled at her
"What the hell, Saku? Why the hell do you always seem to cause me trouble?! It wasn't even a fan girl this time!! You freakin' trouble magnet!! The hell were you doing at that school anyway?!"
-Saku took labored breaths as she commented back
"... The hell... are you... yelling at... me like that... for, hm? You think... I wanted... to get smashed by... some damn car...?!"
-She scrunched her face up as the pain shot through her with each word 
-Kim Ji-Hoon instantly felt bad for making her speak int he first place
-She continued to speak to him
"I... I work... at that school now... and... if you're... this mad about... me causing trouble... then why do... you care... in the... first place?!"
-Kim Ji-Hoon was about to make a smart retort... when he began to think

"Why do I care so much?!"

-Saku growled softly
"Thank... you... but please go... I've caused you... enough troubles..."
-Kim Ji-Hoon shook his head
"Do you have someone to take care of you?"
"Tsuyoi Senpai... left for college... already... no one... left... don't want to call him down..."
"Saku, you don't have anyone?"
-She slowly nodded her head and sucked in a shallow breath
"Doctors... will take... care of me... just go..."
-Kim Ji-Hoon stared at Saku, who closed her eyes
"Why did you do it?"
-Saku slowly opened her eyes and looked at him
-He took notice of how her eyes looked so strong even in this condition... those deep, beautiful pools of dark brown... seemed to swallow him up...
-She whispered
"I wasn't going to let that mother die..."
-He looked at her more... those cheeks, full of color...
"I wasn't... going to let... that boy... lose his... mother..."
-Those lips... so full and pink...
"Kim Ji-Hoon...? Are you... okay?"
-Kim Ji-Hoon snapped out of his semi trance and huffed
"... Get well soon... and be more careful... will ya?"
Kim Ji-Hoon quickly escaped from Saku's hospital room and went to speak with her doctor...
-Kim Ji-Hoon pulled out his wallet
"How much is it going to be?"
-The doctor pondered the thought
"Well... we'll have to see after all the therapy and maybe even surgery if it is necessary..."
-Kim Ji-Hoon pocketed his wallet 
"Then can you send the bill to my house... I'll give you the address..."
-Without waiting for some bogus response, Kim Ji-Hoon left the hospital and went home.

At home, Kim Ji-Hoon relieved Amai of his babysitting duties and now, was cleaning up after dinner... the kids were asleep and he was thinking of Saku yet again...
"Drama Queen... I understand why you saved that mother... but look at you now..."
-He began to dry the dishes
"Does she even know the outcome of what she gets herself into? Getting beat up for saving that middle school kid... The fan girl hatred and attack for trying to make that girl happy... the crash from saving that boy's mother... what's next on the list?!"
-As he began to put away his dishes, Kim Ji-Hoon began to think of how he was staring at Saku...
"... Why am I taking so much time looking at her? Why is my brain getting so messed up d****t?!"
-Kim Ji-Hoon leaned on the sink
"What did you do... Saku Hana... Why am I like this... ever since you... interfered with my life...?"


© 2012 Japanese Cherry


Author's Note

Japanese Cherry
Itai = Ouch

im curious so tell me, do you think Kim Ji-Hoon will finally accept his feelings for Saku... when do u think if you said yes? no need to answer this...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

269 Views
Added on September 11, 2012
Last Updated on September 13, 2012


Author

Japanese Cherry
Japanese Cherry

Mallepa, With Sho and Kei, Japan



About
MEOW HOO!!! OHAYO!!!! ANNYEONG!!!! I'm just a shy (unless ur a close friend or family), but creative girl between the age of 15 and 21 that loves to read, write and draw... Nothing more... by the.. more..

Writing