Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Japanese Cherry
"

Book version

"
With the children waking up for half the night, crying for their mother, Ji-Hoon barely got any rest. Already terrible with kids, getting the two to calm down seemed impossible, but Ji-Hoon managed to get the troublesome kids to sleep... but that left him with two hours to sleep before having to get up again.This morning, he took them to school and ran himself, as to not arrive late. The day was slow enough and he picked up Hyun-Woo and Seo-Hyun from their school and came back to his to meet up with his band mates...
Amai and Sugureta were already at the school, waiting for Kim Ji-Hoon to arrive. He walked up to them with Hyun-Woo and Seo-Hyun hand in hand. Upon arrival, the kids abandoned their older cousin and raced over to Amai. As Amai entertained the kids, Sugureta picked up conversation with Ji-Hoon, "When are you giving those monsters back?"
"Hey, they may be monsters, but only I'm allowed to call them that... at least be respectful. Their mom left for America on emergency and she has to see the witch before coming back... So she has to go to Korea too... I don't know when I can give them back..."
"I'm only speaking the truth. What you gonna do, hit me?! You know I'm stronger than you!" Sugureta taunts.
Amai lets out an angry growl when he notices Kim Ji-Hoon grab Sugureta by his shirt collar and the two begin to tussle, "Knock it off you idiots!!"
Omoiagatta arrives just in time to see Kim Ji-Hoon push Sugureta away, "Whoo, well fellas, let's just start the fun without me, huh?"
"Why did you call us here... I'm busy." Kim Ji-Hoon growls.
"That's exactly why, Ji-Hoon. When are you getting rid of those brats? We can't have a show with them on your tail!"
Kim Ji-Hoon makes a move to punch Omoiagatta for insulting his family, when Amai steps in, "Enough of the foolishness, I'm tired of acting like the responsible one all the time!!"
Kim Ji-Hoon runs a hand through his hair, "Like I keep repeating, I don't know when the hell they are going back, but I'll think of something... let's leave it at that..."
Suddenly, the boys hear a commotion coming from inside of the school. It sounds like a fight between a group of girls. Ji-Hoon is the first to race off to the scene, the screams leading him to the school pool. Omoiagatta and Sugureta followed as well and the three crash through the doors... only to get almost run over by four girls who are running out, "Hope you learned your lesson!!!"
"Don't ever mess with them again!!"
Omoiagatta and Sugureta stare after the girls and then look at Ji-Hoon... he races off towards the pool, a bad feeling rolls around in the pit of his stomach.
"D****t!!!" His suspicion is correct and lying by the side of the pool with her head in it is Saku Hana. Ji-Hoon rushes to her side and pulls Saku's head out of the water.
Saku begins to cough up mouthfuls of water... her face is slightly bruised, "Those..." her sentence remains incomplete due to her coughing.
In an attempt to help her, Ji-Hoon holds Saku against him and pats her back.
When Omoiagatta and Sugureta run in and see Saku resting against Ji-Hoon's chest, Omoiagatta whistles, "Ooo! Special treatment!!"
One of Ji-Hoon's death glares has Omoiagatta and Sugureta holding their tongues.

"Shut the hell up if you want to live you damned fools!!!!!"

Saku attempts to speak again, "You... four... are gonna get me killed!!"
"What did we do?" Sugureta scoffs.
Saku pushes herself away from Ji-Hoon's hold and collapses onto the ground. After taking a moment to lie down, she weakly stands up on wobbly feet. She is completely drenched from the attack, "Just... I'm fine... I can handle myself..."
Amai finally comes running in with Hyun-Woo attached to his back and carrying Seo-Hyun, "Saku, are you alright?! What happened?!"
"Attempted murder..." Omoiagatta answers.
Amai puts the kids down on the ground and begins to fret over the now tilting Saku, "Go to the police! You know who attacked you right?!"
Saku suddenly laughs... the exhaustion can be heard in her strained laughter, "This is nothing... I have a lot more waiting on my plate... Just for slapping you..." Saku pointed at Ji-Hoon, "Haha, ah... I dug my own grave when I stood up to you..." Saku wobbled away from everyone, making her way to the exit, when Seo-Hyun and Hyun-Woo suddenly attatched themselves onto her weak legs. Unable to take the weight, Saku collapses immediately, "Ouch... oh, hey, its you two..."
Kim Ji-Hoon and the others run to help Saku.
Before anyone could help though, Saku hugged the two kids, efficiently hiding her weakness, "Has your cousin been taking care of you?"
Seo-Hyun wraps her arms around Saku's neck, "Unnie, I missed you... can you take us to get ice cream again?"
Upon receiving extra weightt, Saku feels her body tilt and she staggers to stay on her knees. Ji-Hoo is amazed at how strong the girl could be no matter how tired she really was...
"Sure sweetie... When I can find the time, I'll get you and your brother some ice cream..."
Hyun-Woo hugs Saku next, "Noona... can we stay with you? You're more fun..."
Kim Ji-Hoon shivers when he feels Saku's cold glare land on him and he ca hear the strain in her voice as she reprimands him, "You are good at everything, but taking care of children... you hopeless fool..."
Her attention is brought back to the kids. Carefully, she untangles them from her body,
"Listen, when I feel a little better... maybe I can take you for a day, hm? How about that? For now... Your older sister needs to rest..."
 
Upon returning home later that night, Ji-Hoon fought with the kids, who wanted him to deperately go after Saku Hana.Thankfully he was able to get them to sleep before he started dinner. While cooking, many thoughts swam through his head:
"She seems to be getting extremely pummeled..."
"I wonder how long she'll be able to hold herself up..."
"I'm beginning to feel real guilty about all this... maybe I can talk the fan girls into leaving the issue behind... but they never listen..."
"Saku... she is really good with the children..."
..............
"S**t the soup!!!!"


© 2012 Japanese Cherry


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

274 Views
Added on December 21, 2012
Last Updated on December 22, 2012


Author

Japanese Cherry
Japanese Cherry

Mallepa, With Sho and Kei, Japan



About
MEOW HOO!!! OHAYO!!!! ANNYEONG!!!! I'm just a shy (unless ur a close friend or family), but creative girl between the age of 15 and 21 that loves to read, write and draw... Nothing more... by the.. more..

Writing