Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Japanese Cherry
"

book version

"

With Saku sleeping in his room, Kim Ji-Hoon was left to sleep on the couch for the night. Upon waking up the next morning, Ji-Hoon prepared for another day of school. After prepping for school, Ji-Hoon went to check on Saku. Opening the door slowly and silently entering, Ji-Hon observed Saku from a distance before moving closer. Saku was in a very fitful sleep, probably due to one hell of a nightmare. Ji-Hoon approaches her and reaches his hand out to rub her head, but right before he could even touch her, he hesitates in confusion of his suddenly unthought actions...

 

"Wait... why am I..."

 

Kim Ji-Hoon knew that he would never try to comfort a girl on a regular day, so why did he suddenly have the urge to soothe Saku Hana out of her nightmare? His attention is brought back to Saku when she flings the blanket off and turns away from him. Ji-Hoon notices quickly how the shirt he put her in covered her to an extent when Saku's legs became extremely exposed. Sucking in a deep breath, Ji-Hoon recovers Saku's half naked body... he could feel the heat rushing up to his face.

"Aigoo!! Why is this happening now?!"

After cooling off slightly, Ji-Hoon sits down on the bed next to Saku, who was clutching the pillow tightly... teeth clenched and he notices tears slowly falling down her cheek.

Not stopping to think this time Ji-Hoon rubs her head, moving the hair out of her face, "You don't look pretty like that... stop dreaming whatever you are dreaming..." he starts to hum again like he did the night before. Saku falls into a peaceful sleep after hearing the song and settles down.

Ji-Hoon takes note of the time and gets up, "I guess you'll sleep through the whole day... so when school is over... hopefully you'll still be knocked out..."

Pulling the blanket all the way up to Saku's neck, Ji-Hoon leaves the room. Before leaving the house, a thought strikes him. He writes a note and leaves it on the coffee table before leaving...

 

"Hey Drama Queen, if you wake up before I come back then know that you are in 'The Intelligent B*****d's house, so don't ruin anything!"

 

Amai meets Kim Ji-Hoon a block away from his house and the two walk to school together. Right before stepping onto the school campus, Omoiagatta and Sugureta greet the drummer and lead singer. Omoiagatta yawns, "Sleep well?"

Sugureta snorts, "I did, but I'm pretty sure you didn't. Probably up all night with that chick!"

Amai smiles, "Glad to know you guys had a good night, but shouldn't we be heading in now?"

Kim Ji-Hoon groans at the thought, "Yeah, before the screaming fan girls attack us again..."

The band made their way to the school and were immediately glomped by fan girls. The usual start of the day... the rest of the day dealt with going to class, eating lunch, and signing autographs. At the end, they were again, ambushed by fan girls and had to fight their way out just to get out to go back home. Once alone, the four boys prepared to go their seperate ways.

Sugureta informed the others about an upcoming gig at the local hangout, "We need to get there right after school tomorrow so we get there on time. We play until 8 unless they want us to play an encore."

Amai sighs at the last part, "They always want us to play an encore!!"

"How much are we getting paid?" Ji-Hoon asks with a roll of his eyes.

Omoiagatta answers Ji-Hoon, "We are each getting paid $7 an hour... so... you calculate: we play at 3-8. And we get paid $10 extra for any extra hours we play... and we usually have to play for 2 extra hours... you're good at math, right Kim Ji-Hoon?"

Ji-Hoon snorts, "If I was not, then this whole band would have gone down the gutters! I have to go so... see you tomorrow."

 

When Ji-Hoon finally made it home, he was greeted by a confused Saku, who was just leaving his room. She was rubbing her head as she shus the door, confused by her surroundings, "Where am I... Why am I wearing this?"

The shirt Ji-Hoon put on her... although it was long, it really only ended maybe 6 inches from her waist... so upon seeing her half exposed body again, Kim Ji-Hoon found the blood rushing back to his head. Looking away for a second, Ji-Hoon rubs his face, attempting to rid himself of the flush... and when he looks back, Saku is staring right at him. He was relieved to notice that Saku didn't catch his moment of embarassment. Slightly worried that she could break into a fit of rage, Ji-Hoon doesn't know what to say, "Uh... hehe, you're... awake, finally!"

Saku Hana's confusion is clear, "Is this... your... wait, why am I..." a few seconds pass before Saku can remember everything that happened the night before, "Oh my... I am so... oh gods!! Wait, where are my things?!" While she is talking, Saku tries to pull the shirt down more to cover herself better.

Ji-Hoon looks away to assure her he wasn't looking and points back to his room, "You should go change..."

Ji-Hoon waits until he hears the door close before looking back, "Aish... this was a lot more awkward than I thought it would be..."

Ji-Hoon sat down on the couch and shut his eyes, waiting for Saku to finish. Saku comes out of the room a few minutes later wearing a short sleeved shirt and a pair of jeans. She has her things right behind her. She slowly makes her way to the front door. Before leaving though, Saku looks back at Kim Ji-Hoon, "I'm sorry for causing this much trouble... but I still won't let the apology go..." She turned to leave.

Ji-Hoon opened his eyes, "I already apologized to your friend Drama Queen!" Ji-Hoon's call stopped Saku in her tracks.

Saku's head whipped back around and she stared at Ji-Hoon in surprise, "Wait, you apologized?!"

Kim Ji-Hoon leaned back on the couch and nodded, "Yeah... I did on Monday, you weren't there though to see... Come to think of it, what were you doing on Monday?"

Saku glares at him, "That is my business..." her glare softens, "But, thank you... for finally apologizing... Hiai is probably doing so much better now..."

With a bow, Saku again, prepared to leave Ji-Hoon's house, when he asks, "Where are you going to go, huh?"

Saku looks back, "Not your concern... I'll be fine... thank you..."

"Yeah, you, all bruised and cut up, limping out of my house, to go back to that gazebo in the park? I think I should be concerned... I really don't understand how you can care about someone with such a little problem like Hiai and not worry about yourself who has the world on her shoulders..."

Saku's temper flared, "Ji-Hoon, you never payed attention to me before, so don't start now! I know I've caused you a lot of problems and all, so don't get tangled in with my life! You'll be less troubled then! I will deal with my problems on my own!"

Not giving Ji-Hoon a chance to answer, Saku stormed out of the house.

 

That night, Ji-Hoon found himself unable to sleep, worrying more about the headstrong girl that stormed out of his house earlier, "How can she be like that? That drama queen is going to work herself into her own grave if she keeps trying to do things on her own!!"

"Wait a minute, why am I caring so much about Saku Hana?! That Drama Queen only brings trouble to me so why am I so concerned? I'm just troubling myself more!!"

In his moment of questioning his odd actions, Kim Ji-Hoon's phone rang. He answered it and lifted it to his ear, "Baddobōizu financer Kim Ji-Hoon... who is speaking?"

"Kim Ji-Hoon, its your aunt... do you have time?"



© 2012 Japanese Cherry


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

378 Views
Added on November 4, 2012
Last Updated on November 23, 2012


Author

Japanese Cherry
Japanese Cherry

Mallepa, With Sho and Kei, Japan



About
MEOW HOO!!! OHAYO!!!! ANNYEONG!!!! I'm just a shy (unless ur a close friend or family), but creative girl between the age of 15 and 21 that loves to read, write and draw... Nothing more... by the.. more..

Writing