Chapter 9: Welcome To My Home

Chapter 9: Welcome To My Home

A Chapter by Japanese Cherry
"

basically a continuation from last chapter...

"

-Saku stared at Kim Ji-Hoon for a while, unsure of what to make out of his offer...

"Ji-Hoon... why are you... offering so much to me?"

"No comment... yes or no?"

"Why are you helping me? What did I do to gain your help and why should I trust you in the first place? How do I know you aren't pulling my legs right now?"

-Ji-Hoon shrugs

"I'm a trustworthy person... this involves the children... I can't trust Sugureta and Omoiagatta to watch the kids... I can't burden Amai with the task... you in particular have sparked my interest---"

 

"S**t... I didn't mean to say that last part...!!!"

 

-Saku snorted

"Wanna repeat that?!"

-Kim Ji-Hoon felt his face grow warm

"Look, can you take my offer or not?!"

-Saku looked at the children across from where she and Ji-Hoon were speaking...

-Ji-Hoon stared at her... He was pretty sure she would accept the offer... but then again... she was stubborn and rarely accepted help... especially from him... so...

-Saku took a deep breath and then

"FIne... I'll... I'll take your offer... let's go now..."

 

Upon recieving an answer, Kim Ji-Hoon helped Saku Hana gather her things and he along with the kids and his dog, made their way back to his house... once they arrived, Kim Ji-Hoon led Saku to the bathroom. She thanks him and gets straight to cleaning herself off...

-Ji-Hoon is getting Honjaui's food out when Saku comes out from the bathroom in jeans and a t-shirt

-He puts the bowl of food on the ground and motions for Saku to follow him

"Bathroom... kitchen... living room... bedroom... which is currently inhabited by the monsters... so we are staying in the living room... you can leave your things in the bedroom though..."

-Saku rolls her things into the bedroom and leave them here

-She takes notice of how the two children have cuddled together and knocked out on the bed with Honjaui sleeping at their feet

"They already went to sleep.. they aren't that much trouble..."

-Ji-Hoon snorts

"Well... you have to wake them up and get them ready for school... make them breakfast too... then make it to our school... after school, you have to pick them up, I'll probably be at the local hangout for band work and get back very late... dinner should be made for them... and Honjaui needs to be taken care of..."

-Saku shook her head

"Uh... okay... um... Since I work at their school, it'll be simple for me to pick them up... dinner... what do they like to eat?"

"Can you cook?"

-Saku scowled at Ji-Hoon

-He held up a hand

"I take it you do... They'll eat anything..."

-Saku sits on the sofa in the living room

"How long are they staying? I need to know how long I am going to have a roof over my head..."

-Kim Ji-Hoon sits down as well

"My aunt told me that she got called to America for an emergency so she doesn't know when she can get back... and my mother requested she see her in Korea too... You'll be staying here for a while..."

"Okay... well... I guess that's fine... I guess I should thank you for givingme this opportunity..."

"... Who is Tsuyoi?"

-Saku looked at Kim Ji-Hoon in surprise

"... Uh... he's my, tennis partner... he uh, left for college a few weeks ago..."

"Oh, really... so he was the one keeping you alive?"

-A buzzing noise interrupted their conversation

-It turns out to be Saku's phone

-She takes it out of her pocket and answers, holding a finger up to Ji-Hoon

"Moshi Moshi?"

-Kim Ji-Hoon observes the smile on her face as she recognizes the voice

"Tsuyoi Senpai!! Why are you calling from a payphone?... wait, how much are you sending?... That's too much!!... I... don't send that much money down... it's alright... use it for college funds!... I have two jobs, I'm perfectly fine... I have a roof over my head too... thank you... sayonara..."

-Kim Ji-Hoon sighs

"You would object to recieving money?"

"I... he did so much for me... I don't want to keep burdening him... he's so good to me, I don't even know how to thank him for the things he did..."

 

"I feel this sudden jealousy sprout in my chest... This Tsuyoi guy is really getting under my skin... why?"

 

-Kim Ji-Hoon shakes his head

"I'll go make dinner or something..."

-Saku stops him

"Go and take a shower or something... I can... cook, I guess... mine as well get used to the task..."

"I have one more question."

"Shoot..."

"Where are you working? At the school... and... at that restaurant?"

"... Uh... the restaurant is... a working progress... I threatened the manager with my resignition... I haven't... gone in since that night of the tennis tournament," she sighs, "And I don't plan to go in until he realizes how important I am to the wellbeing of his whole damn restaurant..."

-Kim Ji-Hoon stares at her for a moment before slowly getting up

"Alright then... you can take up dinner if you want... I think I will go take a shower..."

 

As Saku gets up to go to the kitchen, she trips. Kim Ji-Hoon's quick reflexes save her from falling right onto the coffee table... He catches her in his arms as she falls against his chest. The two stand like that for a while... Saku leaning against Kim Ji-Hoon's chest with his arms around her waist... the both of them too shocked by the quick string of events to even make an attempt to move. Saku is the first to move, quickly straightening herself and bowing slightly, escaping to the kitchen

"I'm so sorry.... I'm such a damn clutz..."

-Kim Ji-Hoon watches Saku make her way to his kitchen

-He makes his way to his bathroom

-Once inside, he closes the door and leans against it

"You really are dangerous to me Drama Queen..."

 



© 2012 Japanese Cherry


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

552 Views
Added on September 23, 2012
Last Updated on September 23, 2012


Author

Japanese Cherry
Japanese Cherry

Mallepa, With Sho and Kei, Japan



About
MEOW HOO!!! OHAYO!!!! ANNYEONG!!!! I'm just a shy (unless ur a close friend or family), but creative girl between the age of 15 and 21 that loves to read, write and draw... Nothing more... by the.. more..

Writing