The End, As Promised (Jayce)

The End, As Promised (Jayce)

A Chapter by A. V. Madison

 I loved watching them move around eachother, like wind yields around objects.

Rayce may have kissed Ramona a few times on the neck, maybe the lips if he was lucky. But I kept a safe distance, remembering July 8th.

Suddenly, metal encased my wrists and everybody stopped dancing and I wriggled to see who was behind me. I get the glance of a blue suit.

"You have the right to remain silent, Jayce Ellen Leonard. Everything that you say can and will be used against you in a court of law..."

Why was he reading me my rights?

"You are being arrested for both 1st and 2nd degree murder, perjury, and violent battery."

First degree murder. Planned murder.

Second degree murder. Unplanned homicide.

Perjury. Lying in court.

Violent battery. Domestic violence.

♥♥♥

Epilouge

20 years later.

"47392, you are cleared for meeting hours."

I trudged quietly down the rows of other angry inmates.

"Block B9, 47392." A warden said.

I turned and sat down, grabbing the phone.

"Auntie Jayce, when are you going to get out of here? A little girl with dark brown hair like Rayce asked outside of the glass. She had pale blue eyes, just like Ramona. She had high cheekbones like Rayce. And a petite shape, like Ramona.

"I don't know, Rayona. I wish I could hold you in my arms, baby girl."

"Me too, Auntie Jayce. Why are you in here?" She asked, wiping a tear. How I yearned to wipe it for her.

"Well, I killed seven people. And I lied. And I hurt people. You have to be nice to people, Rayona. Ok? I don't want you in here too."

"Ok, Auntie Jayce. Mommy wants to talk to you now."

"Ok, Rayona. Give her the phone."

Rayona, the child of Ramona Javier (Newly Ramona Leonard) and Rayce Leonard, hopped down off the stool and Ramona took her place.

She was obviously older. New lines popped up in her face. There was spider veins in her wrists. And I spotted a few gray hairs on her blonde head.

"I miss you," We both said in unison.

"How is she? Is she eating alright again? She seemed a little bigger on the chair. Rayona sure is turning out like Rayce." I asked her shakily.

"I know, she sure is. She takes after you though, with the cautiousness. She's eating okay again. I think she's having a growth spurt actually." Ramona ran a hand through her yellow hair.

"Oh really? Wow..."

"I'll put him on," Ramona winked.

Rayce sat down on the chair.

"I wish I could be there, Rayce." I said, crying steadily now, like I do every jail visit.

"It's really all my fault you in here. If I hadn't said I wanted you gone, you never would have been here."

"I'm fine Rayce. I promise. Tell Rayona and Ramona I love them for me. I love you too, Rayce. Don't forget that."

"47392, visiting time is over. Return to your cell." A loud voice came over the intercom.

"I love you too, Jayce. A lot."

I hung the phone back up and went back to my cell.

The cell I will spend the rest of my life in.

I will never hug Ramona.

I will never slap Rayce.

I will never kiss Rayona's forehead.

 

Ever.

When I was

A young boy

My father

took me into the city

to see a marching band...

And that's the way the story end.

Thank you, and goodnight.

THE END



© 2012 A. V. Madison


Author's Note

A. V. Madison
That's the finale of Boys in Blue Tuxedos and Girls in Green Dresses. Thank you so much for reading, all my readers. I love you all. Please comment on what you thought of the story. Thank you, and goodnight.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh my god. This was just so perfect, though the charts were incredibly short, which made it seem almost like a long story.

Posted 10 Years Ago


A. V. Madison

10 Years Ago

Oh god I am so ashamed of this entire book dear god erase this from your memory
Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

*o* NEVER IF YOU DISLIKE IT SO MUCH GIVE IT TO ME I'LL TAKE IT!
coool

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 26, 2012
Last Updated on May 26, 2012


Author

A. V. Madison
A. V. Madison

Only a Kid, But Hard To Scare, CA



About
I'm Maddie. Clumsy. Short-tempered. Quite an oddball. Sort of silly. I make big plans then never do them. I have a fascination with tiny lights. I have atelophobia and OCD. I am the definition.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by A. V. Madison



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114