Toxin [Teaser]

Toxin [Teaser]

A Chapter by YouoweYoupay
"

I clenched my teeth shooting my fist forward for another punch, but he easily stopped it with a lightly open palm, slipping a grip around my wrist.

"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My name is Jad Ayman. I'm sixteen and a half years old. First name is Jad, sounds pretty 'normal'. People talk about the only thing predictable in this life is that you could expect ANYTHING to just happen and sweep you along with the tide. But if I tell you I was supposed to be on my way to the woods in the suburbs with my friends, and I ended up chasing a Siberian Husky with gorgeous blue eyes and even risking my own life for him a few hours later. Yeah...I wouldn't sound so normal then...

 

My shaky feet struggled to the half-open main entrance. It was pitch dark in the living room beyond the door, except for the lone glow of dying fire passing through the window, casting a frail spotlight on the numerous splinters of glass and strong-scented colors dripping in puddles on the wooden floorboards.

 

What the hell was going on in here?

 

"Husky!" I called again in between the stifling lumps rapidly forming in my rigid throat, "Where are you!?"

 

My eyes grew wider and a warm palm slipped from the back, enfolding my lips, interrupting my gasp, and the sweet, familiar scent of fresh jasmine stroked the heated breath around me.

 

"Shh." a hushed voice sighed above my left ear, "I'm here. Don't be startled"

 

After hearing a scream and seeing all this chaos in the living room and this guy cuffing my mouth didn't want me to be startled? What the f**k? His grip was loose, and even if the aura around him felt dark and powerful he was underestimating my skinny figure. I've come all this way to help the Husky, and one night inruder, or burglar or whatever would not stop me, "I will remove my hand and step back now. Don't panic." I slightly frowned, my hands shaking on my sides and my heartbeats growing to a cautionary rhythm.

 

"Yeah, right!" I retorted as he stepped back, spinning around and collecting all the strength left in my fist after being weakened by the potion, and smacking whichever part of his face visible under the frail firelight lingering from the window. Damn, I was better than I thought. I looked down at my hands, wishing that a*****e Muraud was there to see me punch like a man...well kinda, "You b*****d, what did you to my Husky!?" my normally low, impassive voice was now cocky as I watched him groan and stumble half-a-step backwards. His feet steadied and he wiped his mouth staring up at me with light colored eyes.

 

"Your Husky?" he sounded almost sarcastic, annoyingy familiar. I was getting more worried now, clenching my teeth and shooting my fist forward for another punch, but he easily stopped it with a lightly open palm, slipping a grip around my wrist. What the...I couldn't even move my hands much less escape his grip, quickly reacting with my other fist shooting straight towards his face, which he stopped, locking my other wrist in his rough hand,

 

"Let go!" I groaned, my resistance attempts not even making him budge one inch, his force pushing me backwards, where my foot stumbled against the same soda can I stepped on this afternoon. Didn't I dispose of that? I fell on my back as I thought about the mysterious soda drinker and the taller intruder did not release me, tumbling on top of me with his grip holding my arms against the floor, where my head thumped right beside a large shard of glass standing upright in a puddle of colored liquid. Was he trying to kill me!? Okay...don't answer that. My legs squirmed and I turned my face boh sides to look for a tool of salvation...besides that shard of glass, I was trying to find out who that b*****d was, not turn the whole scene into a horror flick...well, first I needed to escape his stubborn grip. Damn he was strong,

 

"Settle down, will you! It's me, bonehead." Who exactly was 'me'? His words were not comforting, my head turned to look straight into his eyes. He was leaning on top of me pretty close. His breath smelled of sweet jasmine. Oh my god...did he eat the dog...? I internally panicked. I wished I could see his face before I was eaten too. The lights of the living room were turned on with a click. Wow...I did that? Another one of Madam Shams'(2) green-tea side-effects? But no, not really. It was Dr. Farfoor who flicked the lights on, standing by the doorway. He had been out, "What in Heaven's name is happening!?

 

"Doctor, help! This guy was trying to--" Oh s**t...this man locking my wrists against the wooden floorboards, whom I could clearly see under the lights was:

1) Naked.

2) On top of me.

3) Had intense baby blue eyes, and snow white hair that covered his ears, slightly ruffled from the top, like a dog's fur.

and 4) There was a black collar around his neck...

 

"Jad! What's going on!?" I could hear Aseel's voice as she stepped into the hallway as well, my gaze never departing the baby-blue, her brother probably following. Now I was stuck with explaining how this intruder owned the exact defiant shade of blue the Husky's eyes had, and how to explain to the three people by the doorway that I was neither getting raped nor trying to have gay sex...I was not sure about the rape part.



© 2011 YouoweYoupay


Author's Note

YouoweYoupay
(1) Muraud: an asshole of a classmate Jad was often bullied by at school.
(2) Madam Shams: A black guardian (magician) and an old, kind-looking woman living on a shack with a beautiful scented garden. She might or might NOT be the reason for all this mess in the first place...*cough* I wasn't obvious about her being the villain, was I?

Sorry for the super late updates. I will try to publish the full chapter this week, nshalla. Stay tuned.

*Image title: Eye of a Husky
*by ~neeth1um
*Link: http://neeth1um.deviantart.com/art/Eye-of-a-Husky-28931661

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A wild chapter. A lot of strange situations in the chapter. It wasn't a long chapter. But it was a interesting . A very strong ending to the chapter.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


I was trying to figure out what "toxin" has to do with the story. Well, I guess that's the best part. ^^

Posted 13 Years Ago


Well, it's safe to say i am looking foward to the rest, you set up a lot of plot points which i am looking foward to seeing you resolve.
The villain was a bit obvious but hey, they sometimes are the best ones!
Liked it, waiting patiently for more:)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

LOVE IT!!! whens the rest coming out I really want to read the rest

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

699 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 11, 2011
Last Updated on March 19, 2011
Tags: story, snow, love, fantasy, magic, adventure, teen, yaoi, husky


Author

YouoweYoupay
YouoweYoupay

Amman, ..., Jordan



About
"The Universe is made of stories, not of atoms." ~Muriel Rukeyser "There is no one more rebellious or attractive than a person lost in a book." “He allowed himself to be swayed by his con.. more..

Writing
Garden Garden

A Poem by YouoweYoupay



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..