Holes

Holes

A Chapter by Silent Wolf
"

8/6/13-8/7/13

"
There was a hole in the ground. Simple as that. 
But to me, it seemed larger than most holes, and it was into the ground, not above like a prairie dog hole, which were common around these parts of town. So I went on my hands and knees and began to dig into the hole. The ground was soft, making it easy, and suspicious. I followed the soft dirt for a minute, digging like a dog and tossing the dirt to the side, the hole large enough for me to crawl into. 
Finally I reached the end of the soft dirt and stumble upon a huge cave system. I look around, feeling free, and begin to run to the right, quickly coming upon a huge gaping hole that overlooked the beach outside. 
I ran towards the hole and walked along the beach for a few minutes, then ran to the park to grab my friends and tell them about this place. Once I had their unwilling attention, I ran back to the hole. My friends didn't believe me, so I crawled inside. 
I came to the end of the tiny hole and looked around, then noticed a light flickering on and off to my right. I didn't move, thinking that maybe somebody lived down here due to the amount of pipes and rooms to my left. Suddenly, a light flickered off in a room to the left and I saw a black shoe step out and backed up, afraid of who it was. 
I slowly turned around, looking only over my shoulder as I began to climb back out. It took all my strength to climb against the falling soft dirt, but I made it to the top without being spotted, and then I ran as far away as I could. 


© 2019 Silent Wolf


Author's Note

Silent Wolf
This is kind of like minecraft, almost. So, the first hole, it goes almost straight down then curves slowly until it is horizontal. The second hole is massive massive massive, and it's like in the wall of a cliff kind of thing. When I run back, I'm running on top of the cave system.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

That sounds like a really interesting concept for a book; I'd read it lol well done :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Again you have such wonderful descriptions that I kinda feel like I'm there although that'd be weird cause this is a dream and stuff lol Wonderful job again :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

Lol. Yeah, it would be weird. Lol.
Hmm... Who are you afraid to find?

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

I have no idea, it was a random dream I had, and I just like had this bad feeling about the person. .. read more
Eryn ♪

10 Years Ago

I see ^_^.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

16 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 7, 2013
Last Updated on December 7, 2019


Author

Silent Wolf
Silent Wolf

Insanity, My own little paradise



About
♥♥♥♥♥UPDATES!!!♥♥♥♥♥ (updated as of 11/22/17) ~I've graduated high school. I've got a full time job. -I am still writing Simli.. more..

Writing
Raven Raven

A Story by Silent Wolf



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Again Again

A Poem by Aly


Chime Chime

A Chapter by Silent Wolf