Bloody Mary

Bloody Mary

A Chapter by Silent Wolf
"

11/11/13 - 11/12/13

"
I smiled at my three friends, guiding them up the stairs to my room. The hallway was dark, but luckily it wasn't a very long hallway. We darted into my room and sat down on my bed in a circle, giggling and telling stories, eagerly awaiting night time. The sleeping bags were already set up on the floor, all that was left was to mess around. 
"Hey, you guys know the story of Bloody Mary, right?" My friend asked, grinning from ear to ear as her gaze landed on each of our faces. 
We all nodded, but she still flew into the legend of bloody mary. At the end, we all laughed, but it was a nervous laugh. 
"I dare you ALL to say the chant." She challenged. 
We hesitated, then nodded and began to do the chant to call upon Bloody Mary. Our nervous gaze fell on my open door, but there was nothing there. I laughed and looked back at my friends, and we all sat on the floor. 
"I told you she wasn't real!" I exclaimed. 
I looked out the door again and at the end of the hall stood a white silhouette, unmistakably a ghost, and unmistakably human. I let out a blood curdling scream and slammed the door closed. 


© 2019 Silent Wolf


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Haha I love the bloody mary story. My stepdad dared me when I was 10 to do it. But I got too scared XD I loved this and looking forward to reading more. It also makes me think of the Supernatural episode about Bloody Mary in the first season.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Silent Wolf

8 Years Ago

OMG YES! I love that!!!!!
KittyKatgirl

8 Years Ago

Haha yes same in fact I watched Supernatural not long after I read this. XD
Ok, I know it's silly, but I'm shaking just reading this. As a kid, Bloody Mary was one of my biggest fears to a point where I wouldn't go into a room with a mirror for a while.

It's really intense and scary, but really well done. Good job :D

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

Lol, scared the bejeezus outta me...
Lucy Morningstar ♥

10 Years Ago

I can understand why! Bloody Mary dreams seem to be the worst...
Holy Crap, that would scare the bejesus out of me. I wonder what it means.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

IKR?!? But when I woke up, I was fine, and I didn't go back to asleep for like ten minutes. Lol.
Eryn ♪

10 Years Ago

No wonder, I get like that if I have a nightmare, but the kind that talk of impending death are the .. read more
Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

Lol I know right?

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 12, 2013
Last Updated on December 7, 2019


Author

Silent Wolf
Silent Wolf

Insanity, My own little paradise



About
♥♥♥♥♥UPDATES!!!♥♥♥♥♥ (updated as of 11/22/17) ~I've graduated high school. I've got a full time job. -I am still writing Simli.. more..

Writing
Raven Raven

A Story by Silent Wolf



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Again Again

A Poem by Aly


Chime Chime

A Chapter by Silent Wolf