Aliens

Aliens

A Chapter by Silent Wolf
"

9/14/13-9/15/13

"
My friends and I ran long and hard trying to get away from the three people that attacked the camp we were going to. They didn't look like normal people, though. One was a large short man made of purely muscle with a black ski mask over his head carrying a large chain, another a tall and lanky woman with long maroon colored hair dressed all in black with nun chucks, and the last I only caught a glimpse at, not long enough to know what he looked like.

We come upon an ominous forest and see a cabin in the distance next to a good sized plot of land that was fenced in. We knew that something was wrong with this forest; there was a bad feeling shivering down our spines as we stood a good ten feet away from it. I pointed out the cabin, but nobody else saw it. I turned to look back at it and it was still there. Was I hallucinating?

No time to answer my own question, for around the corner came the three people. Or little group of five all raced into the forest, somehow getting split up in the process. I raced towards the "invisible" cabin and fence, running alongside the fence until I reached the cabin. I looked into the cabin through the window and saw a black figure sprawled out on the floor, moving around. I tried circling the cabin to get a better view, but when I went around the corner, there were the three people who were chasing us, coming right for me.

I turned and tried to run, but my foot caught on a root and I tripped and fell. I tried scooting away from the large man, but it was no use. I started crying, then I passed out.

When I woke up again, I was sitting on a carpeted floor in what looked to be some type of bedroom. I slowly stood up and looked around and found two of my friends also sprawled out on the floor. I didn't bother waking them up, instead heading towards the window. And then I saw a new man and woman, both tall and lanky, appear in the room with a large bag of Doritos and a hot dog. They offered it to me, and I hesitantly accepted it. They smiled.

They silently watched me eat, then watched as the other two woke up and offered them a bag of Doritos and some hot dogs.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Our home planet." They replied.

We all looked at them like they had two noses. They laughed.

"Our home planet is not Earth. We were just visiting." They replied.

...

"Would you like to return to earth?" The girl, whose name I still have yet to figure out, asked.

By now, we were comfortable around these two aliens. Not only did they feed us food we liked, but they were friendly and kind and caring. The three of us nodded. She smiled and snapped her fingers, and then we were under the shelter where our camp was, but it was empty. I gasped and looked around. I noticed some unfinished friendship bracelets on the tables and ceiling. I picked one and began to make it, suddenly very excited.

"Too bad they don't leave the string here." I thought aloud.

"Yes they do!" One of my friends replied, but I had already turned around before he finished and noticed the drawer where they kept the string. My smile widened and I gasped aloud again, and I began digging through the string until I found the colors I wanted and began to make myself a bracelet. Suddenly, it began to downpour, then in a matter of moments, it was over. I smiled again.

"Ready to go back?" The two aliens asked.

We nodded, holding onto the string and bracelets, and we were teleported back to the room.


© 2019 Silent Wolf


Author's Note

Silent Wolf
So, this would be longer because I feel like I remember more about this one and because more happened in this one...
I'm thinking about actually making this into a book. Basically, I was kidnapped by aliens, and we were taken into the cabin, which is just one large room, and that was an alien base, and yeah. Later on, we went back to earth and we went to this outdoor shelter that I used to go to for my outdoor camp, where I learned to make friendship bracelets.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I never had an alien dream before, now I want one especially if I get doritos and hot dogs XD. I like how they seem to resemble humans makes me wonder... This is my favourite so far.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Silent Wolf

8 Years Ago

It was pretty cool. XD yeah.
Alien dreams scare the bejeesus outta me! This is really well written; I like the dialogue you've put in here. Well done :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

Lol thank yew :3
Cool! I love alien stories. It's weird how in dreams they look like regular people. I wonder if that means something.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

Hmmmm... I wonder too, now that you mention it...
Eryn ♪

10 Years Ago

I mean some people say they are already among us and stuff so hey, why not.
Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

Lol great! Nice to meet you!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 15, 2013
Last Updated on December 7, 2019


Author

Silent Wolf
Silent Wolf

Insanity, My own little paradise



About
♥♥♥♥♥UPDATES!!!♥♥♥♥♥ (updated as of 11/22/17) ~I've graduated high school. I've got a full time job. -I am still writing Simli.. more..

Writing
Raven Raven

A Story by Silent Wolf



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chime Chime

A Chapter by Silent Wolf


Again Again

A Poem by Aly