Nervous Wreck

Nervous Wreck

A Chapter by DaydreamingAngel~
"

Riley talks to Angel but he's nervous...

"

There’s someone I can’t get off my mind. Her name is Angel. And boy does she live up to her name! She’s selfless, caring, polite kind, always uses her manners. She hates to see people upset or in pain and will lend a helping hand or help to cheer up anyone. Her hair is like a piece of silk, shining like a diamond, and it is honey blonde. Eyes like sapphires, a deep ocean blue and sparkling. They’re so hypnotizing and beautiful, I can’t forget them and I don’t want to. Everywhere she goes the aroma of strawberries and vanilla. Rose pink, lips which smell like cherries and shine like the sun are perched upon her delicate skin... I wonder what it would be like to kiss those lips. The apples of her cheeks are delicately topped with rose red blusher. For her attire she wears dainty clothes in pastel colours followed by matching slip-ons. From the second I saw her I was captivated by her beauty and drawn in even more by her acts of kindness.  If she enters the room, I stop what I’m doing to stare at her. She seems to be completely flawless, like as if she’s some kind of goddess.

I lay there on my bed listening to “Replay by Iyaz” on my metallic blue iPod nano. I was imagining Angel as I did so. She was like a melody in my head, as if my iPod was stuck on replay. If she could accept me I’d be her melody, write her a symphony.  I was in pure bliss as I lay there, and I even had my iPod on replay. I must have let the song replay about ten times already. I got up off my bed and picked up my skateboard. I then rushed down the stairs like a race car. Outside the wind was blowing strong. Wind symbolizes freedom, the wind was whispering to me. Somehow it sounded like it was saying the word Angel over and over. Angel seems to be taking over my life. I can’t rest until I get her, she’s just too perfect. But I’m not really “her type” I could hear by that tone she had in her voice when I was talking to her at school earlier. Then again she did say I was cute. Why do things have to be so… complicated?

The skate park was in sight. I let myself smile before skidding into the skate park. Sure enough, Alex and Matt were there.

“It took you long enough” snapped Alex

“We didn’t think you were coming!” Matt exclaimed

“Sorry guys…” I replied shamefully

“Any way what was the holdup for?” Alex asked impatiently

“Well you see I was thinking of Angel…” I replied

“Love is in the air!” sung Matt

“Matt, don’t!”  I replied

“But it’s true, isn’t it?” Alex added, with a smirk on his face.

“Ok. I have a crush on Angel. She’s like some kind of goddess, a goddess of beauty and love. There’s a burning in my heart for her. I so badly want her. But I don’t think I’m her type.”

“Leave her a valentine. She’ll get the hint.” Matt suggested

“Good idea. I’ll go work on it now. Bye guys!”

“Hey aren’t you going to skate with us?” Alex asked. But I was already out of sight.

 I looked at all the little family owned businesses on Sparkle Street. There were so many places… A high end fashion store called Vanilla Sky, a cosmetic shop called Makeup Magic, A sweet shop called The Caffeine Confectionary, but something caught my eye… She said she loved chocolate… I saw the loveliest looking chocolatiers called Chocolate Charms.  I walked in and it really was a sight to behold. My eyes were drawn too this massive milk chocolate heart. It was decorated with swirls of white chocolate, pink chocolate swirls, dark chocolate chips, frozen strawberry bits and the inside was filled with caramel, and it came in a pretty pink box. It was perfect.

I picked it up and took it to the checkout. Behind the checkout was a tall slender woman with mouse brown hair and emerald green eyes. Perched upon her head was a pair of glasses with a mint green frame. She was wearing a brown dress with a clean white apron.

“Would you like that gift wrapped, sir?” she asked. Her voice was soothing and smooth. Just like the caramel in the heart I was going to give to Angel.

“Yes please” I replied

She rummaged behind the desk for a while before taking out some rose pink paper that had a ruby read heart pattern on it. Then she took out some sellotape and carefully wrapped the heart.

“That will be £5, sir.”

I put the money on the desk and took a cookie brown paper bag saying “Thank you for visiting Chocolate Charms”, and put the wrapped heart inside it. I thanked the woman and walked out.

I then entered a greeting card shop called “Yours Truly”

I looked around at all the card choices. I found an absolutely enchanting and breathtaking card. It was absolutely perfect for her. It was a pink heart shaped card with a vanilla white kitten on the front holding a heart in its mouth, and behind it was a pile of red and pink roses and chocolates. There was no greeting inside so that gave me plenty of freedom to write whatever my heart desired.

I took it to the desk and paid the correct amount and thanked the man behind the desk. To help save the environment, I put the card and it’s envelope in the bag with the chocolate.

When I reached home I greeted my Mum before heading up to my room to prepare the valentines.  I removed the chocolate heart from the bag and removed the card and it’s envelope from it top. I took a pink pen from my pencil pot and in the card I wrote:

You’re name is Angel. It’s not only your name. You are like an Angel to me with your divine beauty and your charming personality. Were you born in heaven and then you landed on earth? Do you have hidden angel wings that look like the delicate feathers on wings of a swan? You are the most beautiful creature alive and you have the best personality I’ve seen in anyone in ages. I love you. Please be mine.

I then closed the card and put it into the envelope. Carefully, I used ornate writing to write Angel on the front of the envelope. It was all ready.

The smell of spaghetti bolognaise drifted up the stairs. That brought a smile to my face, an amazing dinner coming up up.  And it was ready before I knew it. Hunger possessed me so much that I ran down the stairs and skidded into the dining room. It looked so delicious. I sat down as a plate of it was placed at my seat; I grabbed my fork and began. The spaghetti was moist and scrumptious. The tomato sauce was strongly seasoned and completely mouth watering and the pieces of mince were tender and flavoursome.  My plate was soon sparkling clean like a diamond in the sun. Just when I thought I couldn’t eat another bite, my mum served up apple crumble and custard. I grabbed my spoon and began to eat. The custard was steaming and sweet as candy. As for the crumble it was crumbly like a cookie and the apples were moist and fruity.

After such an amazing two course meal I was completely bloated and ready to go to bed. I thanked my mother for the delicious meal and then went upstairs, got into my pyjamas, brushed my teeth and climbed into bed. Tomorrow was going to be a big day.

For once I wasn’t late for the bus. I was able to enjoy a proper breakfast of pancakes with maple syrup. I got ready, put the valentines in my bag and headed to the bus top.

The journey went quickly today, maybe because I was excited about the valentine thing.

When I arrived at school I scrolled the lockers, looking for Angels. Then I saw it. It was a candy pink locker with a picture of a cupcake with angel wings and a picture of a kitten. It was unlocked so I put the valentines inside it and then closed it. I hoped this would work, I hoped I was able to capture her heart.

Our first period was Art. We were allowed to do freestyle painting so I painted a girl with hair like a yellow piece of silk, eyes that look they have an ocean in them and she was wearing a long pastel pink dress. I painted on some angel wings and put a gold halo above her head.

Alex sits next to me in art and he looked over at what I had painted.

“I have no idea who that is!” he remarked sarcastically

“Very funny Alex…” I replied, even though I was being completely sarcastic myself. It wasn’t funny it was true love. I have a deep passion of Angel, she is completely unforgettable.

Art happened to be a two period lesson today and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I saw Angel go to her locker at break time. She opened the card and present and began to hug them both. Then I saw her with a confused look on her face, as if she was trying to work out who had given them to her.

She approached me first.  I let a massive gulp out…

“Was it you that gave me these gorgeous looking chocolate and this adorable card?”

“Yes, it was me…”

“Awwwh that’s so sweet! You know what. I like you your cute. Do you want to be my boyfriend? ”

“I’d absolutely love that.” I was overwhelmed with happiness.  



© 2012 DaydreamingAngel~


Author's Note

DaydreamingAngel~
Any criticism should be constructive. Thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
Added on February 26, 2012
Last Updated on February 26, 2012


Author

DaydreamingAngel~
DaydreamingAngel~

United Kingdom



About
I am a kind and polite girl and many others say I have a vivid imagtion and that I am a great writer. I like cute things, writing stories, reading stories, Sonic, Mario, Pokemon, anime, managa, lolita.. more..

Writing