Prototype (Protoman)

Prototype (Protoman)

A Chapter by DaydreamingAngel~
"

Proto Man's short story.

"

The sunset over the city was like an explosion of colours in the sky of many emotional hues, from fiery orange into a yellow like the daytime sun. Protoman stood and watched the sun stretch its gifts over the city from a tall building, as he did every evening. His bright yellow scarf flowed behind him in the whispering wind, flowing like the waves on the sea gently kissing the beach. As he watched over the sunset, thoughts began to fill him. It had been another day of fighting with his brother Mega Man, “Is this what we were made to do?” he could remember his brother Mega Man saying quite some time back.

“Robots are machines that follow orders. I'm a machine that doesn't, so what does that make me?” he asked himself, his fist clenching together.

Wily was a mad man and Proto knew this. Things could have been different, what Wily had done to him and the world, but the past cannot be changed and that was that.

“It's always been on my mind...what it means to be born with weapons in our hands. I haven't found the answer yet…” he sighed. That was something that meant a lot to him. He wanted to find the answer, he hadn't found it yet but he had crushed Wily’s villainy with the weapons he had. Proto man preferred to work alone, being the strong independent lone wolf he was, but today he made an exception for his robot brother.

He removed his helmet as the sun said its last goodbye and the ebony black sky began to takeover. Stars speckled the sky, shining like diamonds; it seemed like the sky was a big black blanket with millions of sewn sequins sparkling away on it. His brown hair swayed in the wind for awhile as he clutched his helmet tight in his hand. With bravery in his heart, he took a leap off the building and landed on the ground without a hitch, the pressure rumbling the pavement. Swiftly, he placed his helmet back on and grabbed his shield from his back.

Protoman began to run into the night as he whispered “Hope rides alone...”

 



© 2012 DaydreamingAngel~


Author's Note

DaydreamingAngel~
Any Criticism should be constructive, thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very vivid imagery especially the similes... maybe you could add a bit more background for those who've never seen it, but overall it's a good build-up. I already like the conversation part about the machines and the last line. Intrigueing indeed. Can't wait to read on!!! ;)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

411 Views
1 Review
Added on November 9, 2012
Last Updated on November 9, 2012
Tags: Mega Man, Brother, Megaman, Proto Man, Protoman, Prototype


Author

DaydreamingAngel~
DaydreamingAngel~

United Kingdom



About
I am a kind and polite girl and many others say I have a vivid imagtion and that I am a great writer. I like cute things, writing stories, reading stories, Sonic, Mario, Pokemon, anime, managa, lolita.. more..

Writing