There's A Star Man Waiting in the Sky

There's A Star Man Waiting in the Sky

A Chapter by DaydreamingAngel~
"

Star Man, the most romantic of the robot masters; waiting in the sky; dreaming of the day he meets the lady of his life...

"

Up in the mysterious night of essence and romance, Star Man sat on a large shard of star, waiting patiently through the magic of the night, stars like diamonds strung between all the voids of gaping raven black, the mysterious moon as the guardian over the magical nigh time sanctuary. His heart was set to burst with deep emotion, a flame inside it roaring like the heat of the sun casting its light deep inside the depths of his heart that would flicker out and die if he didn’t fulfill his great need for passion and love.


When he finally met the lady of his life, Star was going to treat her absolutely perfectly, he was a flirt, a charmer the definition of a romantic, a rose between his glistening pearly white teeth, lustfully winking and he would make her feel like royalty. Star was glistening and handsome, his armour completely undamaged as it glistened brightly with its perfect sparkling gold star shapes. And under his perfectly poised helmet was a neat mass of fluffy tussled golden hair that shone like his emotions deep inside him! And his eyes were enough to captivate someone, the eyes that you picture in daydreams; a most stunning shade of teal which shone like opals under the moonlight and were most flirty and loving whether they were both open, if his was winking, even if both were closed you would still be so enchanted by the rest of his stunning handsomeness.


Star was tall, masculine and strong and as soon as he found the one to make his heart soar and do back flips, he would use all of his love and strength to keep her from harm as he held her to a warm hug in his protective arms…


Star Man closed his eyes and sent himself deep into thought. He knew he was ready for a relationship, being the dashing and wonderful man he was.  At any time he could go down to earth to find somebody to call his own, but he knew very well that one of these days he would be earthbound for a lot longer then he would really want to be... And when he was unfortunately on the ground for that long period of time, he would defiantly return to space with a lover, fulfilling his dreams and ambitions. One thing’s for sure, just before he returned the woman of his choice would be well and truly Star struck by Star Man…



© 2012 DaydreamingAngel~


Author's Note

DaydreamingAngel~
Criticism should be constructive, thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

300 Views
Added on November 17, 2012
Last Updated on November 17, 2012
Tags: Star Man, Mega Man, Romance, Sweet, Romantic


Author

DaydreamingAngel~
DaydreamingAngel~

United Kingdom



About
I am a kind and polite girl and many others say I have a vivid imagtion and that I am a great writer. I like cute things, writing stories, reading stories, Sonic, Mario, Pokemon, anime, managa, lolita.. more..

Writing