Blues Lamation

Blues Lamation

A Chapter by DaydreamingAngel~
"

This is based around the story of Blues dying core in the Japanese story line of Rockman

"

Blues Lamination

Blues overlooked the ocean on an evening like no other, as the sun began to set behind the ocean leaving rays of many tropical colours to cast themselves over the sky in their beautiful entrancing state. He knew what was coming, especially after what he had been through that day; his power core was beginning to weaken by the day, fading inside. His soul of battle was not in harmony with it anymore as he weakened at his robotic core, as it died down faster than ever.


Battle was no longer convenient, each day it was worsening the problem and if he was to fight at his full power for much longer then his core would just shut down and take him with it. Blues sighed and watched the colours seemingly dance in the sky, a most gorgeous and harmonic yin yang in the sky, twirling and interacting as peachy pinks met the centres of passionate red.


He knew he would have to be his own shield and keep away from battles for a long time to come now, maybe even forever due to the state his core was in. It was like a virus, spreading and negatively multiplying to enforce the worst effects upon a victim. Blues curled his fists together and was unsure and almost a little afraid of what the future would bring to him. What if he was forced to fight? Anything against anyone who he would need to use full power would surely end him…


Blues sighed and just in case his time would end soon, he sat himself down and began to remember all that was positive to him. His brother and sister, his creator and the simpler times filled him. Blues wished he could turn back, but it was useless… Past was written in stone now, engraved and to be kept there forever, unchangeable, arrogant and firm…



© 2012 DaydreamingAngel~


Author's Note

DaydreamingAngel~
Constructive criticism only please.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

269 Views
Added on November 16, 2012
Last Updated on November 17, 2012
Tags: Blues, Proto man, Core, dying, power


Author

DaydreamingAngel~
DaydreamingAngel~

United Kingdom



About
I am a kind and polite girl and many others say I have a vivid imagtion and that I am a great writer. I like cute things, writing stories, reading stories, Sonic, Mario, Pokemon, anime, managa, lolita.. more..

Writing