Prologue (Mr. Roy G. Biv)

Prologue (Mr. Roy G. Biv)

A Chapter by Writing Rabbit

This is something that I wasn't expecting. I was always told that it was a "phase" or that I was "craving attention" by my family members that didn't approve of me being gay. No one else knew, which was a relief, but it got hard.
I am in love with my best friend, Caleb Greene, who is, of course, a male. If someone at school found out, I would be harassed every day. People are a******s. Sometimes I wish that I was the only person on the earth or that I would disappear, either way would be nice. Being gay with people who would hurt you or completely disown you is harder than people think. I feel like I'm alone most of the time because I can't really talk to anyone about my situation. It gets depressing.
Reality interrupts those thoughts though so I have to be sucked out of my happy oblivion. My beautiful oblivion that consist of my closest friends, Caleb, and my grandma. I  love my grandma. She supports me as much as she can and makes delicious cookies. You have no idea. They are heaven. Anyway...
There was a confession.
An awkward silence.
Then, there was hell.


© 2014 Writing Rabbit


Author's Note

Writing Rabbit
I'm a bit tired so this prologue sucks.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
Added on February 23, 2014
Last Updated on April 18, 2014


Author

Writing Rabbit
Writing Rabbit

WA



About
"Blessed are the weird people: poets, misfits, writers, mystics, painters, troubadours: For they teach us to see the world through different eyes." - Jacob Nordby I, like many others, consid.. more..

Writing