Leon Iverson (Mr. Roy G. Biv)

Leon Iverson (Mr. Roy G. Biv)

A Chapter by Writing Rabbit
"

This is more about the main character, Leon Iverson in my book, Mr. Roy G. Biv..

"

Location
Pinewood, Idaho (outside of Boise). Suburb and very forest-like.


School
Pinewood High School, home of the rams.


Age
17 years old (December 4, 1995)


Appearance
Has freckles dusted across his nose and the top of his cheeks. Short blond hair that spikes up naturally. The back of his hair is bit shorter than the front. His eyes are almond shaped and a bright green with flecks of light brown. He is 5’7” and skinny. He’s more boney than he is muscular. He has a noticeable scar on his left cheek that starts from a half inch below his eye down 2 inches from a bike accident. He normally wears stylish clothes but will wear sweatshirts if he doesn’t feel up to anything.


Personality
Leon is overall very shy and hates socializing. He’d prefer to read a book or watch TV than go out and do something. He normally declines everyone who wants him to go out but makes exceptions for Caleb Greene. He doesn’t have many friends because he is a wallflower but doesn’t mind it. He values all of his friends no matter how small the number. Leon is also very loyal to his friends and gets upset when one of his friends are hurt. Leon is like a dog, if you think about it. He is very sweet once he opens up to you and is very good at helping people with their problems. Leon is interested in human interaction and behavior and can tell what someone might do based on their actions or how their voice is.


Sexual Orientation
Gay


School Life
If it wasn’t for Caleb, Leon would be without friends and would be reluctant to go anywhere. He’d stay home and do nothing, not even sports, but Leon has Caleb so he is more social than he prefers. Leon gets A’s and B’s and normally doesn’t mess around during class unless he’s in English with Caleb and Alice. He is mostly quiet, with or without his friends. He prefers to observe his friends rather than join in the conversation because Leon is very interested in human behavior and interaction. Leon doesn’t fit in with the popular group but more in the outcast one. School is just another bothersome thing to him and he can’t wait to get out of Eagle, Idaho.


Future Plans

  • Go to University of Washington

  • Become a construction worker



© 2014 Writing Rabbit


Author's Note

Writing Rabbit
I figured that I should make a character outline just incase I forget something or if you, my reader, forget something. I'm only doing Leon and Caleb though.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on April 24, 2014
Last Updated on May 1, 2014


Author

Writing Rabbit
Writing Rabbit

WA



About
"Blessed are the weird people: poets, misfits, writers, mystics, painters, troubadours: For they teach us to see the world through different eyes." - Jacob Nordby I, like many others, consid.. more..

Writing