Caleb Greene (Mr. Roy G. Biv)

Caleb Greene (Mr. Roy G. Biv)

A Chapter by Writing Rabbit
"

This is a character analysis for Caleb Greene. To read the story he's in, please go to my profile and begin reading the prologue.

"

Location
Pinewood, Idaho (outside of Boise). Suburb and very forest-like.


School
Pinewood High School, home of the rams.


Age
16 (July 4, 1996)


Appearance
Caleb is 5’7” and lean. He has almond shaped eyes that are near the color of sapphires. His hair is shaggy and fluffy and black. Caleb’s hair reaches his eyebrows and the very tips of his ears. He has a body of a swimmer and is very attractive. There is a scar that starts from his upper lip and goes to the side of his right nostril from the bike accident he and Leon was in.


Personality

Caleb is an outgoing teenager who likes to do new things whenever possible. He’s very athletic and his favorite thing to do is go on hikes. Caleb is very blunt and isn’t afraid to tell anyone how he feels about something. He’s also very loyal to his friends but won’t be afraid to stand up for something or someone. Caleb loves to go to social events as well, but if the party is wild he’d probably stay home. He’s also very headstrong, if that wasn’t made clear earlier. He also procrastinates a lot and gets on track with the help of Leon and his little sister, Nia. Although he’d never admit it, Caleb would love to cuddle with someone if he was upset or just in the mood to do so because he can get upset easily. He also feels more accepted and comfortable around Leon so they’re always side by side. He feels like he can be himself around Leon and not hide anything.


Sexual Orientation

Pansexual


School Life

Caleb is known by a lot of people around the school because he’s outgoing. He may mess around in his classes but he gets good grades because Leon and Alice always make sure he’s passing. Caleb prefers to mess around during school because he doesn’t want to have to work. He swims for Pinewood High School and has done baseball. For swimming, he does a backstroke and is incredible at it. Caleb isn’t in the popular group though, he stays with Leon and Alice and with some other people he decides to hang out with. He stays by Leon mostly because they’re best friends and feels more comfortable around him.


Future Plans

  • Go to some college.

  • Get a masters in teaching

  • Become a gym or elementary school teacher

  • Travel with friends (mostly Alice and Leon)


© 2014 Writing Rabbit


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on May 1, 2014
Last Updated on May 1, 2014


Author

Writing Rabbit
Writing Rabbit

WA



About
"Blessed are the weird people: poets, misfits, writers, mystics, painters, troubadours: For they teach us to see the world through different eyes." - Jacob Nordby I, like many others, consid.. more..

Writing