Confessions

Confessions

A Chapter by Yuuki
"

Dante actually said he loved me...and I love him. So, why am I speechless?

"
I awoke the next day with a startle. I could feel wind blowing against my face and being held by tender arms. When I looked up, I noticed that Dante was right there running with me in his arms. I actually took time to notice his perfect structure, his face his hair. He has navy blue hair, spiky and short. His eyes were dark brown, and his face was stunning. He looked down at me and smiled, I finally noticed when he smiled he had a dimple. I couldn't help but smile back.

"Are you finally awake silly head?" He asked me. His voice reminded me of birds chirping on a cool summer morning. He set me down and stood beside me, pointing his finger on my nose.

"Uh, yeah." I responded to him. He stared deep into my eyes and I stared back. He was truly beautiful, I just had to gasp when I took his full appearance in.

"You ok?"

"Uh yeah." I shook my head, I was still a bit sleepy, so I stretched. When I did, one of the straps of my gown fell down I reached for it but he got it first and pulled it back up. He held his hand right there, on my heart, for a mere second and then took his hand out. "Um, so where were you last night?" I resumed.

"Oh, I just got in trouble with my boss is all. I got there later then I was suppose to and I smelled full of your scent. He started asking questions, and when I was unable to answer them, I got punished."

"Punished?" My eyes widened. It was all my fault he got punished.

"Yes. I was lashed at and cut, then I had to watch over the River Styx but I ran away to see you. I cant go back anymore. Satin will have my head." He chuckled then he started walking forward.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry." I whispered. It was my fault he couldn't return. Why did this have to happen?

"Its not your fault. But, I have been meaning to tell you something." He said; stopping and looking back at me. I could see what he meant, and I hurried forward. I had not been following him. When I caught up with him, he swung his arm around me. I blushed.

"It is my fault. I should have never kissed you, I should have never stumbled upon this part of Limbo." I said and I ducked under his arm and just walked beside him.

"So you still regret kissing me? What? Was I not a good kisser?"

"Um, No I don't regret kissing you. Its just you wouldn't be here if I hadn't. Plus, you were a good kisser." I finished blushing so hard that my cheeks became as dark as a rose. I stopped and looked at him. He was looking at me with the gentlest eyes, and withing a second, he grabbed my wrists and pinned me to a tree. He kissed me ferociously, with passion. It was like fire was burning up inside of me, I kissed back with all my force and freed my wrists from his grasp to grab his hair. There was a force building up inside of me that was building up, it felt like electricity, pulling me to him. Then, as fast as the kiss had happened, it ended. He put his forehead on my forehead and sighed.

"Alice, that gaze was something no one could resist."

"Oh I'm sorry." I leaned my head down and started to walk forward. But then Dante's lean arm reached over to me.

"There's nothing you have to be sorry for. There's nothing that you have sinned. Alice, you can't imagine how tainted these hands that hold you are. You have no idea how many sins I've committed. Just knowing that you came back here from the greatest place on this universe just to see me, its enough for me." He said his voice growing stronger and his grip getting fiercer. I winced and he let go. I put my arms around his neck and began to cry.

"Dante, if your hands are as tainted as you say, taint me too! I don't know this feeling, I was never in love. Always hiding in the shadows and never taking risks. I dont know whats happening to me, but I know for sure that I need you."

"The fates...would never have aloud this to happen. This, this love I feel was made beyond the eyes of fate. When they're back was turned. They would have never aloud an angel to be with a demon." He whispered to me, in the gentlest of tones. Was he...confessing his love for me? My heart was racing as all these thoughts ran through my head.

"It was made beyond the eyes of fate, and it shouldn't be. I should just go back to Heaven right now." I said to his looking into his eyes. I started to walk backwards with my back turned. He was standing there, and then, before I knew it, I was in his arms.

"I love you Alice." He confessed his head laying on my chest.

"Dante..." I belonged to him. Whether fate brought us together or not, we both loved each other. So, why am I speechless? Why can't I say, I love you back to him?

"Alice, I truly do love you." He told me again; waiting for my response. I couldn't say anything back to him, for some odd reason. I simply put my hands on his head and held him to my chest. Tears were starting to build up inside of me, but I held them back because I didn't want him worrying about me. When I couldn't respond to him, we just stayed there; as close as possible to each other. This moment, for some reason, seemed like the calmest moment we would ever have.


© 2010 Yuuki


Author's Note

Yuuki
This story is about a forbidden love that was formed between a Demon and an Angel. It was love at first sight, and if you don't believe in that sort of thing please don't read it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I wanna see what happens next XD.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Haha! Thanks. I try my best and I'm trying to fix my flow but I really just write by what my characters tell me to write. Crazy, huh? XD Thanks! Im trying to get Chap 5 done soon but theres a lot crammed in there, its gonna be the longest chapter yet! lol.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Deep, lovable, detailed. That's pure writing right there, keep it coming! You're doing really great and your writing is really developing from the begging up to now! Great job.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 21, 2010
Last Updated on June 24, 2010


Author

Yuuki
Yuuki

Elkhart, IN



About
Most people call me a dork, because I'm remarkably silly and clumsy. I simply respond to them, "Thanks!" Because when someone calls you weird, a nerd, a dork, or anything that you think puts you down,.. more..

Writing
Masked Masked

A Poem by Yuuki


Alone Alone

A Poem by Yuuki