chapter 4

chapter 4

A Chapter by aly-luvs-1D

chapter 4

 

fast forward to the judges houses...

 

simon wont tell me what group he has and its starting to annoy me.

you guys are probably wondering what happened after harry asked me out. well i stayed at harrys house for a few days (after begging simon first) and met his mom, step dad and his sister. they are beyond nice and seem to like me. zayn refuses to talk to me. everytime we are in the same room together he makes up some excuse to leave the room. he seems even more mad at me now that im with harry.

 

me and harry are better than ever. we've been together for almost a month and we get along great. hes like my best friend. ive really gotten to know the other boys, louis, niall, and liam. they are all super funny and really nice. i feel like i can trust them with anything. they are all like my brothers.

 

right now im at simons house in spain, waiting in his living room. i waiting for him to call me out so i can meet the crew.

 

"alex...simon needs you." one of the maids told me. i got up from the couch and headed to the front doors. i could hear simon talking out side.

 

"i want you guys to meet my assitant, shes gonna help me judge you guys." he said.

 

"alex...come on out." i opened the doors and gasped. he had groups!!! which means he had one direction, which means harrys here!! but that means zayns here...

 

"hey everyone good to see you guys again." i said to them all. they mumbled heys back. i looked around for harry while simon finished talking. harry was starring at me with that adorable smile on his face. i smiled back at him.

 

"okay, alex is gonna show you what rooms your in." he handed me a piece of paper with the room assignments on them. i saw that one direction was in the room next to mine.

 

"follow me people." i told them and turned around and walked into the house. i heard there footsteps following behind me. i felt people next to and i looked to see who is was. it was the boys. (a/n: when i say 'the boys' i mean one direction.) "heyy guys." i hugged them. zayn was the farthest away from me not even looking in my direction.

 

"hey alex. how have you been?" liam asked.

 

"ive been good. what about you?"

 

"good. busy. but good." i nodded. someone put there arms around my waist.

 

"hey baby." the person whispered. i looked over my shoulder to see harry smiling down at me.

 

"harry! i missed you." i said hugging him.

 

"i missed you too, love." he said, his british accent coming out. gahh i just love hit accent, its so cute.

 

i showed everyone there rooms and left them to get settled. harry was happy to know my room was next to theres.

 

"i already know i wont be spending much time in my room." he winked at me and gave me a cheeky smirk. ugh, that perverted boy. i playfully smacked his chest.

 

"ha ha ha very funny. ur such a perv." i giggled. he put his arms around my waist and nuzzled his head into my neck and kissed it.

 

"but im ur perv." he mumbles into my neck. he looked up at me. "are you sure you had nothing to do with us rooming next to you?" i laughed and shook my head.

 

"nope that was all simon." i said. "you have no idea how much i missed you." i told him wrapping my arms around his neck.

 

"and i missed you way more than that." he said. his lips crashed onto mine. he pushed me back up against the pillows on my bed. harry was now on top of me. holding his weight on his arms so he wasnt crushing me.

 

our lips parted and he moved to my neck. he trailed kisses from the bottom of my ear to the top of my b***s. harry moved back up to my lips and kissed me hungrily. he licked my lips asking for enterance. i let him in. after a while he started playing with the button on my shorts. ok far enough. i gently pushed him off me. and he gave me a questioning look.

 

"not now." is all i said. i sat up straightening my clothes.

 

"aly, im sorry. i just--" he began saying but i cut him off.

 

"no. dont be sorry. its ok. im just not ready for that yet." i told him. he smiled and hugged me.

 

"i understand. i shouldnt have pushed it." he said. i nodded.

 

"when do you start rehersing?" i asked him.

 

"im not sure. simon said hes gonna call us down later to tell us what the plan is."

 

"oohh fun." i laughed. "im bored. can we go do something?"

 

"sure babe. what do you wanna do?" he asked.

 

"hmm we can go down to the beach."

 

"ok lets go." i stood up off my bed and harry followed. he grabbed my hand and sparks ran up my arm. i smiled to my self as we walked out of the room.

 

we spent the rest of the day at the beach. walking around, playing in the water, we even made a sand castle. we just hung out enjoying each others company. right now we were lying in the sand. my head was on his chest. and we were starring up at the stars.

 

"pretty, arent they." i said. harry looked at me.

 

"not nearly as pretty as you." he said looking into my eyes. i leaned up and pecked his lips.

 

" harry, i know this might be early but i just want to that...i - i"

 

"you what aly. just say it." he smiled.

 

"i love you."



© 2012 aly-luvs-1D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

AHHHH OMG LOL LOV IT!!!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


I know you've written like four chapters today but maybe two more? lol! I love this you should enter it in my One Direction Contest! Seriously you'd have a good chance of winning!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 18, 2012
Last Updated on July 18, 2012


Author

aly-luvs-1D
aly-luvs-1D

About
hey im alex but i liked to be called aly. im a sophmore in highschool now!! im really nice unless you make me mad. im totally and completely in love with one direction like legit im gonna marry them l.. more..

Writing
chapter 1 chapter 1

A Chapter by aly-luvs-1D


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by aly-luvs-1D


chapter 3 chapter 3

A Chapter by aly-luvs-1D