chapter 6

chapter 6

A Chapter by aly-luvs-1D

chapter 6

 

the next morning

 

i woke up and harry wasnt next to me. i saw a note on my side table. i picked it up and it read..

 

hey love, simon needed us for rehersal. you looked so cute sleeping so i didnt wake you. i will meet up with you when we are done. i love you!

                       love, harry

 

i laughed and smiled to myself.

 

"hes so sweet."

 

"whos so sweet?" someone said. i jumped and dropped the note.

 

"holy s**t! you scared me." i said to geneva. shes in the group bellamie. shes like the big sister i never had.

 

she came over to me and picked up the up the note from off the floor. she paused and read it.

 

"awww! thats so cute!" she gushed. she sat down next to me. "you guys are so cute together."

 

"oh shut up." i buried my face in my pillow. i heard her laugh.

 

"i really love him dont you?" geneva asked. i nodded. "omg, i can see it now, you guys getting married and then having littles ones running around..." she rambled on mindlessly. i zoned out after she said us getting married.

 

would we really get married? i know that he loves me and i love him too, but does he love me enough to marry me?

 

"do you think that we will really get married?" i blurted. she stop her rambeling and looked at me wide eyed.

 

"of course you will. i see the way he looks at you. harry really does love you, alex. you guys are perfect for eachother. i would be shocked if you didnt get married." geneva told me.

 

"thnaks G. i alawsy can count on you to make me feel better." i hugged her.

 

"you welcome hun. now lets go down stairs for food." i snapped my head up.

 

"food?" she nodded. i jumped up and ran out of the room. "food food food food fooooddd!!!" i could here genevga laughing behind me. i smirked and kept running.

 

when i reached the kitchen i grabbed a plate and got myself some eggs and bacon. i sat down at the table and took a bite of my food.

 

"mmmm this is soo good!" i moaned. i ate it all up and put my plate in the sink. i decided to walk down the beach.

 

"i heard yelling comeing from behind me. i turned around and saw some boys running in my direction. i looked closer and it was louis and zayn.

 

"louis!" i shouted trying to get his attention. he saw me and ran over to me, zayn following him.

 

"hey alex. what are you doing?" lou asked.

 

" i could ask you the same thing. why were you guys running?"

 

"we were running from niall." louis responded.

 

"why?"

 

"cause we stole his food." zayn said holding up some bacon. i laughed.

 

"thats not nice. give me the bacon." i told zayn holding out my hand. he placed the bacon in my hand. "thank you." i smirked and ate the bacon.

 

"oohh nialls gonna be pist." louis said putting an arm around my shoulder.

 

"and here he comes." zayn poited to the blonde boy running towards us.

 

"give me my bacon!" niall hissed at lou and zayn.

 

"we cant." louis said.

 

"and why cant you?"

 

"because she," zayn started pointing at me,"ate it." niall lookes at me.

 

"i have to go now bye boys." i took off down the beach.

 

"oh no you dont, get back here alex!" niall shouted behind me.

i kept running until i saw harry near the water.

 

"harry!" i called. he turned to me and smiled. i ran up to him and hugged him.

 

"hey beautiful. did you get my note?" he asked.

 

"ya i did. now hide me." i said stand behind him.

 

"ok. why?'

 

"nialls after me." i answered. harry started laughing quietly.

 

"what did you do now?"

 

"ummm...i ate him bacon." he bursted out laughing. i slapped his arm. "its not funny." i scolded him. and then i giggled. wow so much for being serious.

 

"well babe, you're on your own." harry said started to walk away.

 

"no! no harry please." i gave the puppy dog eyes.

 

"ugh fine only because i love you but you owe me later." he winked. i smiled and kissed his cheek.

 

"hey harry. have you seen alex anywhere?" i heard niall ask.

 

"no sorry." harry told him. i heard niall walk way. i came out from behind harry only to be met by someone picking me up. i screamed.

 

"hey! you set me up!" i yelled hitting nialls back. "put me down."

 

"no you ate my bacon."

 

"im sorry ok? i will get you more bacon." i said to him. i could hear harry laughing at us.

 

"you promise." he asked.

 

"yes i promise. will you put me down now?"

 

"wait niall dont put her down. im liking the view." im guessing harry said. hes probably talking about the fact tht my butt is facing him. "oh and aly nice underwear." he laughed. i blushed.

"niall put me down." he did as he was told. i fixed my short so my a*s wasnt hanging out.

and you could see my underwear. thts so embarrasing. i went over to harry and slapped his chest.

 

"oww." he said dramacticly putting his hand on his chest.

 

"get over it." i said.

 

"hey guys!" we looked over to see louis and liam stand in front of us.

 

"we are going swimming. care to join us?" liam asked. harry and nial agreed. i said no.

 

"aww why not?' harry whined putting his head on my shoulder.

 

"i dont feel like it." i said and i patted is curls.

 

"ok. you guys go ahead. im gonna stay with alex." harry said to the boys.

 

"no harry. you go im fine."

 

"are you sure?" i nodded. he kissed my head and went with the boys.

 

i sat down in the sand and watched them play in the watch. i laughed when louis pretend to be dolphin. someone sat next to me.

 

"you arent gonna swin?" they asked. i looked at them and was surprised to see zayn.

 

"nah. im not in the mood." i said. "are you going to?"

 

"i cant swin." he said. i nodded. "listen alex. im sorry for being a jerk to you and ignoring you. i guess i was just jealous that harry got you." zayn said. he was jealous? of harry?

 

"its ok zayn. i undersatnd." he nodded.

 

"can we be friends again?" he asked.

 

"of course we can. i miss my zaynie." i laughed. he smiled and hugged me.

 

"yaaay! alex and zayn are talking again." im guessing louis said. he hugged us and before i know we were all in a giant group hug an of course i was stuck in the middle.

 

we all hung out of the beach for a few more ours, breaked for lunch then we went back to the beach. harry wanted to spend time alone with me so we said bye to the boys and went back into the house. i went to my room and harry went to change.

 

when he came back. he had and shirt on and pair of shorts. we watched tv for a little bit. then i dont remeber how but we ended up in a heated makeout session.

 

some one knocked on the door telling us dinner was ready. me and harry broke apart breathless. i got off harrys lap and went down stairs. i think harry is following me but i dont know.

 

after dinner i went back to my room and put on my pajamas. after i layed down i heard my door open. i knew it was harry. harry layed down next to me. i rested my head on his shoulder.

 

"i love you." he said to me.

 

"i love you too." i felt him kiss the top of my head. i smiled and layed my arm across his stomach.

 

looked up at him and leaned forward to kiss him. he kissed back and put his hand on the back of my neck pulling me closer.

 

we made out for a while. then the clothes came off and you can guess what happened.



© 2012 aly-luvs-1D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

WOAH WOAH THIZ IS R RATED MATERIALZ HERR JEZES! :P

Posted 11 Years Ago


More. more and more please

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 20, 2012
Last Updated on July 20, 2012


Author

aly-luvs-1D
aly-luvs-1D

About
hey im alex but i liked to be called aly. im a sophmore in highschool now!! im really nice unless you make me mad. im totally and completely in love with one direction like legit im gonna marry them l.. more..

Writing
chapter 1 chapter 1

A Chapter by aly-luvs-1D


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by aly-luvs-1D


chapter 3 chapter 3

A Chapter by aly-luvs-1D