The Bridge

The Bridge

A Chapter by Anastasia

Hey, its me, Nastia and I am 12 years old. This story might seem strange and even sometimes I can’t believe it. There is only a sodalite rock sitting on my night stand to remind me that this is all true.


As I was talking a casual walk through the forest, I saw I dried out river with a bridge over it. The rocks that once served as the floor for the river, were covered in moss and the bridge was covered in leaves and moss as well.

I felt an urge to got through the bridge and down the river. Something seemed off, but I continued to walk to the bridge. When I got under the bridge the whole forest was silenced, like it wasn’t there. I took a step forward, and suddenly I wasn’t in a forest.

There was knee- high grass, but there weren’t any trees and the forest was on the horizon line. I looked around, maybe I just didn’t notice that I walked out of the forest. Sometimes that happens to me, but nothing seemed familiar here. I was standing alone in field as I heard horses coming and after a few seconds saw two knights on horses. They stopped and got off the horses. I was so happy I finally found some people that could explain this weird dream to me. The knights didn’t notice me, so I decided to come closer and ask them about this place and a map. I was about to make a step in their direction, when I was knocked over. I was being held to the ground with hand over my mouth...



© 2017 Anastasia


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

You definitely had the right idea turning this into a book. :) I can see you getting some deep poetry out of this too!!!

Posted 6 Years Ago


This is truly amazing. :) It sounds like you found one of those rare,special places in the world that only certain people can go through. In a way,it's a small rift in the space time continuum that can show you whatever was left there from long ago. I know that sounds totally crazy,but it's what I believe. I love the detail you have in your story and I'd love to read more. lol I wish I could have written this well at twelve.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Anastasia

6 Years Ago

Thanks, I actually never thought I could write. I just decided to write down the story that I tell ,.. read more
Raven Moonchild

6 Years Ago

Take things like this that come to you and ALWAYS write it down. :) Even if you have just a phrase c.. read more
Raven Moonchild

6 Years Ago

Take the raw material from every emotion. Remember every last detail with all five of your senses. :.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 30, 2017
Last Updated on May 30, 2017


Author

Anastasia
Anastasia

Writing
Ideal Ideal

A Poem by Anastasia


Alone Alone

A Poem by Anastasia