My decision

My decision

A Chapter by Anastasia

I slowly yawned, and opened my eyes. I was sitting on the furnace, covered by a patterned blanket. I could see neither Jon or Joseph, so I hopped of the bed. I walked outside and took a deep breath. Around me in the forest, there were birds singing, wind going through the trees crowns, and sunlight falling through the leaves. I found my roommates in the back of the house, in the stable that I didn’t notice last night.

“You woke up! Morning” Jon noticed me first.

“Morning” I smiled. Suddenly, I remembered the other world. I felt homesick, I guess my face showed that.

“It’s ok, we will find a way back” He led me into the stable, and showed a beautiful black horse. It was fully black except for a little spot between his eyes, that looked like a star.

“Thunder, you two are perfect for each other” Joseph walked up behind.

“What do you mean?” I wasn’t going to have a horse, will I?

“That’s your horse now” Jon patted me on the back.

“Really? Thanks” I was so joyful, I’ve rode horses back at home. I stepped closer to the horse and patted it, he answered by rubbing his face on my shoulder.

“Ok, let’s get down to business” Joseph, got serious. “ Our plan is to launch, you back to the other world” he pointed at me “ Now, we don’t know where the portal is.”

“Wait, I gotta help the revolution, it may seem like I am weak, but I learn fast.” I interrupted “ Please, please. I will do whatever it takes” I was almost begging.

“ well, that just makes it easier for us” Jon commented

“ What makes you want to help? “ Joseph looked at me. I glanced at Jon, I couldn't reveal our midnight secret.

“I heard the knights” I half lied.

“Ok, thank you” Joseph looked right into my eyes with his kind eyes. “ this is your decision, are you sure you are ready?”

“Yes.”




© 2017 Anastasia


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

(applauds) Fantastic!!! :D

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 5, 2017
Last Updated on June 7, 2017


Author

Anastasia
Anastasia

Writing
Ideal Ideal

A Poem by Anastasia


Alone Alone

A Poem by Anastasia