Stranger

Stranger

A Chapter by Anastasia

I tried to strangle the stranger and get up.

“Shhh”, he whispered into my ear. I had nothing else to do other than just lay back and wait for something to happen. I didn’t know what I got myself into.

The stranger was taller than me, had dark brown, messy hair and dark eyes that I could get lost in.

While I was laying I heard the knights having a conversation

“ so what's in the East village?”

“Nothing much just killed a few villagers, gotta keep them under control” I felt a shiver run down my spine, and I was gonna ask those murders about directions!

I guess the stranger noticed my fear so he smiled at me and gave me a “it's going to be ok” look. Not that it made me feel any better, but I had no other choice than to keep still.

After sometime, that seemed like ages to me, the knights left and the unknown boy released me.

“Who are you? Where am I?” I sat up with dozens of questions popping into mind.

“ Ok, slow, not that fast, My name is Jonathan, call me Jon for short” The boy fixed a piece of my hair and I felt my heart sink. No I can’t have a crush on a random guy who I don’t know!

“ So you are probably from the other world no..”

“What world, I am from a normal world , where is this ?” I interrupted and then realized that he would explain everything to me “ Oh, sorry, go on”

“ There are two worlds this world that you are in right now, and your world where you came from.” He continued calmly,” Right now isn’t the best time to be in this world, cause we might have a revolution. So we better get somewhere safe. By the way may I known your name”

“ Oh, yeah. I am Anastasia , Nastia for short “

A loud whistle, and horse is running up to us.

“Meet Ruffian, my horse” The horse was brown, and had black mane. Ruffian really matched Jonathan,  it was beautiful.

He helped me get on and seated me in front of him. Jon set of the horse into the forest holding me tight, while the wind ran through my hair.



© 2017 Anastasia


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

(applauds) YES!!! :D Another chapter!!!! I love you using "two worlds". It's much like Stephen King's Dark Tower series. Keep at it,my dear. :) You are off to a brilliant start here.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 30, 2017
Last Updated on May 30, 2017


Author

Anastasia
Anastasia

Writing
Ideal Ideal

A Poem by Anastasia


Alone Alone

A Poem by Anastasia