Little House

Little House

A Chapter by Anastasia

As we entered the forest, Ruffian slowed down, and Jon hopped of. I hopped off as well, onto soft ground covered in grass in moss. I looked back at the field, I didn’t notice before but the sun was already setting. The sky looked like a magical creature painted it into purple and  pink. Maybe there are magical creatures in this world, who knows?

“ Are there magical creatures?” I thought out loud when we started making our way through the forest.

“No, of course not, you think it’s like in a book where there would be dragons and fairies flying around?” He grinned, “We are just back in time from where you came from, we don’t have technology yet. It’s because when the portal was created it threw us a few hundreds of years back.”

We continued to walk in silence. I was so mixed up, and it felt like I could wake up any moment from this weird dream.

“We’re here” A voice brought me back to reality, if there was any reality. I looked up, there was a small wooden house in front of us that seemed so welcoming.

“Hey Jon, oh, who did you bring with you?” A man with a deep voice, walked out on the porch. He had grey-blue eyes white hair and beard and wrinkles.

“ Meet Joseph. Joseph, this is Nastia, she from the other world.” Jonathan introduced us to each other.

“Well, come on in, it’s getting cold outside”, Joseph led us into the house. The house had one room that served as a kitchen and a bedroom at the same time. It had a furnace, with mats on the top that served as one bed and a couch, which served as the second bed. From the other side it had a countertop with all sorts of herbs.

“Want a cup of tea, child?” Joseph kindly asked me and seated me on the couch.

“Yes, please” I suddenly felt how hungry, cold and tired I was. He brought me a cup of tea and a piece of bread. I took a sip of the tea and felt my muscles relax, falling into deep sleep.



© 2017 Anastasia


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

NICE!!!! :D I love this!!!! Keep at it,dear. :)

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 31, 2017
Last Updated on May 31, 2017


Author

Anastasia
Anastasia

Writing
Ideal Ideal

A Poem by Anastasia


Alone Alone

A Poem by Anastasia